Some tournament photos of my daughter.

I know your a proud father..... I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to start playing.....

She needs a white headed driver dude. That would make that ensemble she's wearing look more complete.

Awesome pics and congrats ESox. I found myself going through the photos and wishing it was my daughter (she is 2 months old) haha I am sure you are very proud.

She needs a white headed driver dude. That would make that ensemble she's wearing look more complete.

She hates the white, Buddy, and the deep faces on TM drivers. She's pretty excited about those Calloway colors, though. I suspect she'll be swinging Lancer blue by Spring.

Kevin

Yesterday at the girls regional high school golf tournament my daughter played in, a sports photographer shot a bunch of pictures of the two teams from my city. Hope it's not too many, but I love them so much I had to share. I'm sure my babble about my daughter gets nauseating sometimes, but here's a glimpse of what her mother and I get to see when we go to tournaments. These pictures at full size are amazing. Unbelievable detail.

Kevin

Wedge shot on short par 3 to three feet for the first of four birdies in the last five holes on the back nine for 34. To a sucker left front pin just over a pond no less.
201209-25GolfRegional-071.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-072.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-073.jpg

I really like how long she keeps her head down through impact, definitely has a great coach. Great pictures, you have to be one happy father!

My daughter's high school team qualified for the State championship yesterday by winning their sectional by 5 strokes. She had kind of an off day with an 81 (her worst score of the H.S. season), but our two seniors had 78 and 82, and our little freshman a 98. Next Monday and Tuesday they tee it up at Cherokee CC in Madison. They've been really steady, and while far from the favorite, if Gracie gets back on track, she played well with a 3rd place finish here three weeks ago or so with 76, and the other two keep it up, they could have a nice little finish. There are a couple of powerhouse teams, though.

Kevin

Grats to her Kevin! Hope the team plays well and she can put it all together for a strong individual finish..

So freaking cool Esox! Those are great photos and I know you've got to be proud. Fantastic dude.

Back