Some tournament photos of my daughter.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday at the girls regional high school golf tournament my daughter played in, a sports photographer shot a bunch of pictures of the two teams from my city. Hope it's not too many, but I love them so much I had to share. I'm sure my babble about my daughter gets nauseating sometimes, but here's a glimpse of what her mother and I get to see when we go to tournaments. These pictures at full size are amazing. Unbelievable detail.

Kevin

Pitch shot.
201209-25GolfRegional-011.jpg

Unleashing the driver. Dog's got to eat.
201209-25GolfRegional-018.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-019.jpg

Wedge shot on short par 3 to three feet for the first of four birdies in the last five holes on the back nine for 34. To a sucker left front pin just over a pond no less.
201209-25GolfRegional-071.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-072.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-073.jpg

She's coachable. And reps our sponsor.
201209-25GolfRegional-052.jpg

You have to know the distance if you want to hit it close. Note the Sumi-G headcover on the driver. From a THP prize pack close to three years ago me thinks. She loves it. Great conversation starter with playing partners at a lot of events
201209-25GolfRegional-053.jpg

Par 3 tee shot from 165 to 12 feet for the second of the four birdies.
201209-25GolfRegional-029.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-030.jpg

201209-25GolfRegional-0311.jpg

The birdie putt at the last. About 15 feet. Up a little ridge, then a sharp break left. She got a good read from a fellow competitor's putt.
201209-25GolfRegional-085.jpg

Handsome lefty thumb of approval.
023-1.jpg

Last edited:
some great photos looks like she played well!

Very cool, Esox!

She could tear up in the Morgan cup in a few years!

Awesome!, proud Dad.. Looks like it was a great day...

she looks like a pro, I hope you are a proud dad!

Those are some amazing photos. You are certainly a proud father, and well you should be!

Great stuff Kevin, some awesome pic's for sure. Love to hear from a proud papa!

As a father i can imagine how proud of her you are . She's on a good road, you've done well sir !

As a father i can imagine how proud of her you are . She's on a good road, you've done well sir !

I can't really say anything better than this. What great photos.

Some awesome pics, what a proud father!

AWESOME! She has some great form Esox. You have to be proud, I know you are and I love seeing and hearing you talk about her.

These are going to look great up on the wall at the Esox family house! I wish I had some good action photos of me playing golf but I would rather have her swing!

AWESOME! She has some great form Esox. You have to be proud, I know you are and I love seeing and hearing you talk about her.

I have to play my best to stay with her now, Jake. And that's sometimes not enough.

Kevin

Those are some awesome pictures. Looks like she did not inherit the dreaded chicken wing! Confused about the last one though. I'm assuming that is the butcher

Nice pics! Glad to see she is playing good(er). Wish I had that talent when I was her age.

Nice photos Kevin....she has got great form! Never need to apologize for being a proud papa!

I'm disappointed in you Esox, I thought the first picture would be called a knockdown shot.

Your daughter clearly has some game, hope that you'll keep us updated on her progress and when she picks a college to play golf at.

Great photos Kevin! Must be pretty cool to be able to watch your daughter grow and become such a good player!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Thanks for sharing those great pics Kevin, nothing wrong with a dad talking about his child. She looks like she could beat 95% of us here on THP, if not more. I know you are proud of her.

Awesome photos Kevin! Grace has a great looking swing.

Good photos, Esox. A very good-looking swing. I think she has some winning in her future for sure.

Man, she has a hell of a swing. I would give anything to look that in control and that balanced during my swing.

Back