Something About You

I met my wife at a party at a good friend’s house. I was immediately smitten and I guess she was cool with me too. :ROFLMAO: After a few weeks of spending time together I had a strange epiphany so I asked her, “were you on an elevator going to such and such a place with so and so last year?” Turned out we had a chance encounter 8 months before officially meeting in a very short elevator ride and we both remembered the experience. This was not a place either of us frequented so the encounter was truly a freak happenstance. <insert Twilight Zone theme>

I was adopted at 2 weeks old (41 now). I have never looked for my biological parents and have zero interest in doing so. My only real curiosity is medical.

I'll watch hours and hours of shows on food. I remember late night in college watching Iron Chef haha

I really like Iron Chef, especially when Michael Symon is cooking

Lets play a game. I am going to state 4 facts, 3 of the are true. Can you figure out which one isn't?

A) English is my second language because I grew up in Europe and didn't move to the US until I was 10.

B) I have a twin brother ( fraternal ) who actually is a better golfer than I and manages a golf course after spending a few years as a PGA teaching pro.

C) I have been in over 14 musicals in chorus as well as key roles like Curly in Oklahoma and the Tin Man in Wizard of Oz.

D) I used to competitively race cars including the current counter part to the Cannonball Run and have had pictures published of me on track in Motortrend and Sport Compact car magazines.

I'll let you know the wrong fact after a enough posts have past. 😁
I am only guessing A because I want B, C, and D to be true :LOL:

Oh another one.
I love documentaries. Just about any subject.

I'll watch hours and hours of shows on food. I remember late night in college watching Iron Chef haha
Still love iron chef. Wish they’d bring back the old Japanese versions though

I consider myself pretty manly. But, I have a big soft spot for Broadway musicals. I have seen many.

Personal Favs

Les Mis - I have seen this 6 times including Broadway and San Fran
Fiddler on the Roof
Miss Saigon
Hamilton
7 brides for 7 brothers - I simply find this one hilarious for some reason.

Love musicals too! Been known to have mysterious fluid under my eyes during certain performances.

I played Tevia growing up and have been in 5 others.

Rent, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hanson, South Pacific, are some of my favs.

7 Brides is hilarious in our current world!

I spent years studying fire history, used to compete in telemark freeski competitions, unsuccessfully pursued becoming a mountain guide, have a current hobby working dogs to herd sheep, and once herded 3 grizzlies down a trail at a distance of 100 feet in Glacier National Park to get a group of K-12 teachers to a lodge for dinner.

When I was about 8 years old I was climbing over a fence when I became impelled onto barbed wire. For many years I had a scar that ran from just below my neck to the bottom of my belly button.

Thanks! I'll take a look but shipping could be tricky. Are they full trees or spliced?

Impressive to have fruit in the 2nd season, let alone that kind of bounty! Happy tree! Did you use bone meal in the hole before transplanting?
They are grafted trees, and for most you can get dwarf, semi dwarf, or standard size.

We are on old farmland, so good loamy soil. I dug a big hole for the roots to spread, and it just took off!

I’ve been to all 48 states, Canada, and Mexico.

When I was 14 years old I was mowing the lawn, I must have hit a large rock that I couldn’t see and it banged around the deck for quite a while and it sounded awful. I got off the mower(which was supposed to shut off the blade when getting off the seat, it didn’t.) I stepped off and my foot slid under the deck and a good portion of my big toe was removed from my body. The Docs reconstructed a good portion of it but it is not a pretty toe.

That should fill up the strange portion of the thread.:D

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine!

Love musicals too! Been known to have mysterious fluid under my eyes during certain performances.

I played Tevia growing up and have been in 5 others.

Rent, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hanson, South Pacific, are some of my favs.

7 Brides is hilarious in our current world!

rent is fantastic!

I watch Law and Order reruns all day everyday.
The obvious, I can drink milk with any meal but pizza.

I love the original Law and Order. My comfort viewing along with Seinfeld.

With the references in this thread, I had Gordon Ramsey in the back of the vehicle for one of my runway inspections back at Heathrow. Not as random as it sounds. “Get off the runway big boy, there’s a ******* plane coming!!!!”

This is going to sound really disgusting and I apologize before hand. But once I had a man throw his severed penis at me....thankfully it missed:oops:

Ok one more, then I’m done. I once got trapped in a Lamborghini Gallardo, and someone had to let me out!!!

Back