Something Cool is Coming with Edel Golf this Year

Love the putters, such a varying of options on the alignment plates.....definitely interesting

I like the sounds of this

I admit I thought Edel was a putter company only and I see they have single length irons? With a hollow body design and progressive internal cavity, these look like a players iron but with a thicker topline. Not bad looking, is the screw looking dial on the back aesthetics or a functional piece?

Very cool. Edel make nice putters, and I’m happy that Koske is back in the game with them.

I don't know much about Edel tbh, I know they have a following of people that really like and have used their equipment in the past so I will definitely be following along.

Not too familiar with Edel, but very happy to see THP and them coming up with something a lot of THPers will be interested in. Excited to hear what's in store when it's time.

A brand that I don't know enough about. This will be fun.

Something to do with "Single Length Irons"??

Very interesting and they have some decent looking products.

Exciting times already.

Another fun filled teaser!

Can't wait to hear more about this! An Edel putter has been on my ponder list for a long, long time, it will be interesting to see what THP and Edel has up their sleeve!

Ohhhh!
I remember watching the 2016 Masters in Uganda and hearing of Bryson for the first time and seeing him with this ridiculously cool putter. An Edel Brick.
Further research showed that he had a full bag of single length franken irons made by Edel. This amateur turned up with the coolest bag ever.
Edel suddenly became this super cool unknown brand, sadly living in Uganda I couldn't really go have a look. Even now that I live in the UK I've never seen an Edel club.
I have to say if I won that Golden Ticket I'd pick this event for sure.
f273b5b73f8f9ae5c182f188a2392a39.jpg
53bc05eb698e73f08a58863bfd3ce830.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

intriguing...

We have something really cool lined up this coming year with Edel and 2021 Albatross Club Members will want to follow along for the details.
Are we talking experience? If so I'm thinking that would be a first with Edel, right? If memory serves me correctly it would be the first time with Edel on THP?

I will start looking for some taco trucks for you.

We have something really cool lined up this coming year with Edel and 2021 Albatross Club Members will want to follow along for the details.
Oh this makes me freaking HAPPY!

Whoa! That’s some hefty news eh?

Back