Something Cool is Coming with Edel Golf this Year

Ohhhh!
I remember watching the 2016 Masters in Uganda and hearing of Bryson for the first time and seeing him with this ridiculously cool putter. An Edel Brick.
Further research showed that he had a full bag of single length franken irons made by Edel. This amateur turned up with the coolest bag ever.
Edel suddenly became this super cool unknown brand, sadly living in Uganda I couldn't really go have a look. Even now that I live in the UK I've never seen an Edel club.
I have to say if I won that Golden Ticket I'd pick this event for sure.
f273b5b73f8f9ae5c182f188a2392a39.jpg
53bc05eb698e73f08a58863bfd3ce830.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Those Edel irons are pretty unique looking but I kind of dig that look.

Are we talking experience? If so I'm thinking that would be a first with Edel, right? If memory serves me correctly it would be the first time with Edel on THP?
Not necessarily. Something very cool is all we can say currently :p

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Wow, wondering what was up when I saw the fitting cart @JB :)

hmmm. not a brand i would have expected, but they do have some really cool options for customization. i know there are some thp’ers that have done fittings and love their gear. curious to learn more.

You have my interest.

Edel weiss......Edel weiss.......reminds me of The Sound of Music......

These are Interesting putters that I’ve never dived into. I understand the concept, but that’s about it. Might need to read up on it.

These are Interesting putters that I’ve never dived into. I understand the concept, but that’s about it. Might need to read up on it.
I was *thiiiis* close to going and getting fit for an Edel putter last year - put it back on the back burner and haven't followed through on it because I've been so happy with my SL Ten since I got it. Still very interested in Edel, though.

This forum does some incredible stuff for the members. I can not believe I did not know about this place until recently!

Love the sound of that. One of the local shops here started offering Edel putters a year or so ago and they seem to be a hit with customers.

We have something really cool lined up this coming year with Edel and 2021 Albatross Club Members will want to follow along for the details.
Dude. Another teaser....please come out with it. Please. Hahaha stoked! Says right under my name - peak hype. I am a victim lol

Excited THP & Edel has teamed up this year. Looking forward to seeing who gets to participate in this!! Love the fitting process!

Very cool. Excited to hear more!

This will be a hot 🔥 ticket!

Cool design to them.

I’m completely unfamiliar with Edel so I went out to their website to look at heir offerings. I must say I was surprised by what I saw. The irons looked nice and if price is any indicator they are not cheaply made. The shaft offering seems to be very high end too.

First question for Edel, whenever the event or thread gets moving: are they seeing an increase of sales that correlate to BDC's use of the technology?

Ooh! I would like to know more!!:D

First question for Edel, whenever the event or thread gets moving: are they seeing an increase of sales that correlate to BDC's use of the technology?
Can confirm from Neil Oster over at Edel - they have definitely seen an uptick in sales since BDC’s win at the US Open

Free wedge sets for all members? :p

I have said a few times, if I was a betting man, that I would bet Edel does not come with another One Length set in the near future. Hard to fit, for a brand that is focused on fitting and compete at the same time commercially with a deep R&D team.

Back