Something Cool is Coming with Edel Golf this Year

Free wedge sets for all members? :p

We do a lot of forum testing here, but our "something cool" is usually a bit better than that.

Don't know much about Edel, but the putters look fantastic.

We do a lot of forum testing here, but our "something cool" is usually a bit better than that.

I've looked at their wedges, like a lot. Problem is for my swing and the course conditions and their vast options, I always end up doing nothing because I'm just not sure what's going to work best. They seem like wedges you really need an in depth in person fitting for to really dial in. Sure, I could take a guess, but there's just so much there i'm afraid I'll end up picking something out that won't work for me, so I end up sticking with the tried and true options I know that work for me. But man, they are awesome wedges in every way.

Excited to hear what is in store!

I've looked at their wedges, like a lot. Problem is for my swing and the course conditions and their vast options, I always end up doing nothing because I'm just not sure what's going to work best. They seem like wedges you really need an in depth in person fitting for to really dial in. Sure, I could take a guess, but there's just so much there i'm afraid I'll end up picking something out that won't work for me, so I end up sticking with the tried and true options I know that work for me. But man, they are awesome wedges in every way.
I think you will enjoy what we have coming this year from an education stand point. Lots of fun and help there.

Adding this to my watch list. I have been seriously considering OL irons and Edel is one of 3 brands I have been looking at.

I think you will enjoy what we have coming this year from an education stand point. Lots of fun and help there.
That's good to hear. I've watched a lot about bounce and grind, and I'm still a little confused on the whole subject. I really think a fitting would help, but I'm too hard headed for that at the moment.

Next month we will be having a fun live stream and have some cool details about this.

I still have the brick putter somewhere, I used it for one year. Think I’m going to have to find where it’s hiding

Ask David how to pronounce his last name. I hear E-Del and Eeedle.

Its the first one.

Thx, that's what I thought. I met him at a shop a decade ago but I heard Eedle several times over the years. I did not correct them.

In a couple of weeks, we will have Chris Koske from Edel live in the THP Tech Studio and we will be recording some content along with doing a live stream you will NOT want to miss.

Looking forward to it. :drinks:

Looking forward to it.

Cool. Edel is an interesting company that takes a fresh look at a lot of equipment. I've always been intrigued by their putters and I've made my OL opinion well known over the last year:ROFLMAO:! It would be very cool to learn their take on the engineering behind OL and how they try to accomplish certain goals.

This should be really interesting. Edel is definitely a company I want to know more about.

In a couple of weeks, we will have Chris Koske from Edel live in the THP Tech Studio and we will be recording some content along with doing a live stream you will NOT want to miss.

Heck yeah !

Quick update for those that like to update calendars.
March 16th we will be doing this live stream and it will be one you do NOT want to miss.

Quick update for those that like to update calendars.
March 16th we will be doing this live stream and it will be one you do NOT want to miss.
What time?

Back