CONTEST Something Different and Awesome

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We liked this so much we wanted to give some to THPers. It will come fresh, amazing and delivered right to you.

Very different, but very awesome! Nice gesture!

Eventually you're going to make me sign up for Instagram aren't you ?

Awesome. Told my wife aboit this a few weeks ago...now a chance to win some! Nice! Thanks THP.

Fresh seafood sounds good!!! Fun contest!

• Admin
Eventually you're going to make me sign up for Instagram aren't you ?

Nah, we do most stuff on the forum and will be rotating throughout the different social media platforms throughout the year for other things.

This is definitely something different. Nice contest!

Awesome. Looks so good.

That is so awesome! I made some delicious Chilean salmon the other day we got from lidl, wife loves seafood!

Someone will enjoy this quite a bit.

I like it! I was telling my wife about this from your original thread. Very cool idea!

This is fun - I've been looking into placing an order with NY Steelhead anyway, so I entered this one ?

I didn't expect this today, learned something new about steelhead and I love seafood.

Fun facts:

Steelhead are rainbow trout that migrate to saltwater and return to freshwater rivers to spawn. If the fish never leaves freshwater, it is a rainbow trout.

Most steelhead rivers are on the American west Coast draining into the Pacific. The only steelhead river feeding into the Atlantic is the Santa Cruz River in southern Argentina, to which they were introduced and successfully stabilized.

https://www.wherewisemenfish.com/holidays/santa-cruz-steelhead/s7216/

Very different, but very cool giveaway!

In on this one. Thanks JB!

THP taking healthy eating to the masses!!! Love it!!!

Now this is very different and very awesome !!

Awesome! I need to eat more fish anyway!

Golf and now Food. This is the greatest place on earth!!!!

Back