CONTEST Something Different and Awesome

Love me some seafood!!! Smoked salmon one of my favs!

This is a great idea for a contest!

Great contest! Wife and MIL are big sushi fans. My wife went to college at SUNY New Paltz which is close to the fish farm!

Fun facts:

Steelhead are rainbow trout that migrate to saltwater and return to freshwater rivers to spawn. If the fish never leaves freshwater, it is a rainbow trout.

Most steelhead rivers are on the American west Coast draining into the Pacific. The only steelhead river feeding into the Atlantic is the Santa Cruz River in southern Argentina, to which they were introduced and successfully stabilized.

https://www.wherewisemenfish.com/holidays/santa-cruz-steelhead/s7216/

What a cool give away, my wife & daughter would love this!

Sweet!

ill never say no to trying some new food options.....:oops:

Nice opportunity!

Definitely different but cool for sure. Nice gesture!

Pretty cool. Don't do the seafood thing, but pretty awesome for those that do (y)

As much as we like smoked salmon, how well is it packed to survive a trip across the pond? :LOL:

For something light, we will have smoked salmon with a poached egg on some toast

very cool giveaway! That is a delicious looking piece of fish!

As much as we like smoked salmon, how well is it packed to survive a trip across the pond? :LOL:

For something light, we will have smoked salmon with a poached egg on some toast

I think that one would be tough.

Now I'm hungry for seafood..

this is one of my favorite giveaways yet. i don't have an an Instagram account (actually i'm not sure what Instagram is....lol) but good luck to whomever gets this.

this is one of my favorite giveaways yet. i don't have an an Instagram account (actually i'm not sure what Instagram is....lol) but good luck to whomever gets this.

You have never heard of Instagram? While I’m not a fan, I find that rather surprising

Couldn't resist getting in on this. Looks too darn good not to.

That’s pretty effin cool

You have never heard of Instagram? While I’m not a fan, I find that rather surprising
I've heard of it but not really sure what it is or what you use it for. I might be young-ish but I'm not a tech or social media guy

I would love some Salmon.

My mouth is watering. From their Instagram!

Back