Something New is Coming from Kinetixx Shafts

Love the colored weave! Can't wait to hear more about these

Any idea when a detail date will be?

I was gonna guess putter shaft, but it looks like everyone has that covered :)

Whatever it is, it's sexy.

For those guessing putter shaft, it is not. They are releasing a new putter shaft and @Jman has a thread on that in the flat stick section.

Iron shafts.. That is my guess.

For those guessing putter shaft, it is not. They are releasing a new putter shaft and @Jman has a thread on that in the flat stick section.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That is why I said iron shafts.

I'm liking the look and have been to their site several times. Irons or Driver I'm interested.

The colour weave is great! Reminds me of ‘90s hockey stick technology, which consequently I’m also a fan of.

I can say this, in person, these are maybe the coolest looking golf shafts I’ve ever seen.
This says a lot! You’ve seen some things!!

No idea what these are going to be but they look like they are going to be real lookers! Can’t wait to see and find out more

whatever they are they look pretty cool and got a bunch of THPers intrigued :love:

I was thinking putter shafts but since that is out, I’d say iron shafts although I reserve the right to change my guess 😜.

Can't wait to learn more.. I love the colored weave as well

We will have more on this line coming up very soon .

I like the carbon fiber look and that last one is 🔥

Subscribed 💥

Pretty intrigued by what I've read about Paderson here on THP.

I’m a sucker for exposed fiber weave. Looks good so far.

They looks so cool!

I like the gold and matte black one. All of them actually, are very distinctive. I could see the blue or red looking hot in a hybrid of fairway. I wonder what these will turn out to be? And if I will fit into the gold one 🔥

Back