Sonic: Yay or Nay?

I think the whole drive in thing is dumb honestly. I also think their food is terrible but their slushees are good. I do appreciate the tots however

I think the whole drive in thing is dumb honestly. I also think their food is terrible but their slushees are good. I do appreciate the tots however
1) Who the f**k are you????? :ROFLMAO:

2) It’s because of where it originated. The drive in and social aspect of it were a big part of culture here.

1) Who the **** are you????? :ROFLMAO:

2) It’s because of where it originated. The drive in and social aspect of it were a big part of culture here.
LOL to be fair I’ve only been a handful of times and I just didn’t think the food was that great. I’ve also never sat in the parking spots where they bring your food out.

LOL to be fair I’ve only been a handful of times and I just didn’t think the food was that great. I’ve also never sat in the parking spots where they bring your food out.
Used to be able to see some fun things on a Saturday night....until we were kicked out or went to drag main. :ROFLMAO:

Not a fan of the food, for the most part. The cheddar bites and popcorn chicken are good. The drink menu is excellent. Aside from that, I haven't had anything that I would go out of my way to order.

Used to be able to see some fun things on a Saturday night....until we were kicked out or went to drag main. :ROFLMAO:
Lol, dragin' Main, In Altus we did Main and Broadway, from Clyde's Drive in to Sonic, sometimes parking at United, but who remembers Fried Pickles at Sonic?

Lol, dragin' Main, In Altus we did Main and Broadway, from Clyde's Drive in to Sonic, sometimes parking at United, but who remembers Fried Pickles at Sonic?
Pickle-O’s! Ours will still serve them!

Well, I just finished some ground work to stop some flooding issues in our pits at the kart track on a hot day. I figured I would treat myself with a Sonic slushee. I ordered a large summer Red Bull slushee. Apparently what the Sonic employee heard was “I would like a slushee bucket with enough caffeine to kill a small horse.” So behold, 44 ounces of dragon fruit Red Bull slushee.

AE88827E-09D0-41AC-AF82-2117AFA2E57F.jpeg

Big yes for me

I’m a fan.

Route 44 Cherry Limeade

Don't have any close by. Only ate there maybe 3 times ever, but it's been quality eats every time.

Are you yay or nay on Sonic Drive-in?
Back in the day, when my kid were young, yay, after going inside one and seeing how filthy it was, it became a huge may.

Well, I just finished some ground work to stop some flooding issues in our pits at the kart track on a hot day. I figured I would treat myself with a Sonic slushee. I ordered a large summer Red Bull slushee. Apparently what the Sonic employee heard was “I would like a slushee bucket with enough caffeine to kill a small horse.” So behold, 44 ounces of dragon fruit Red Bull slushee.

View attachment 9010190
Update: I drink it all.

The new Sonic Hard Seltzer’s are :love:

Back