Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

Golf channel wonders why they are failing , maybe because of stuff like this . Why am I watching honey project reruns when there is golf being played.

108th... this MDF rule is not helping team ripper make up any ground

Team mdbuschsr has set out the anchor. I am going backwards fast!

Looks like TV coverage IS going live on TGC right now!

No I don't think so. They just said Furyk has to pick it up if he's going to be around for the 36 hole Sunday.

Stink-ola! Sorry.

Looks like TV coverage IS going live on TGC right now!

They did that yesterday too. Re-showed Rnd 1. I don't think we're going to get Rnd 3 coverage despite what pgatour.com says. You can listen to Rnd 3 on XM Radio

They did that yesterday too. Re-showed Rnd 1. I don't think we're going to get Rnd 3 coverage despite what pgatour.com says. You can listen to Rnd 3 on XM Radio

pgatour.com doesn't say anything about round three coverage. It does say that live coverage starts at 6PM Central Time.

Im so confused right now, can someone explain to me why this isn't being broadcast?

Probably the same reason they showed The Euros this morning on a tape delay...

I watched it live on the weeb...GREAT GOLF !

Someday, TGC will figure out that people can watch golf live on things other than cable TV.

pgatour.com doesn't say anything about round three coverage. It does say that live coverage starts at 6PM Central Time.

Up until 20 minutes ago the PGA Website said TV coverage from 3pm - 6pm on GC and 7pm - 11pm. I see they've changed it

Im so confused right now, can someone explain to me why this isn't being broadcast?

Apparently, they can only have "talent" on air for a certain number of hours per broadcast and have decided to focus on Rnd 4. This weather delay has messed up everything and while I understand the contractual obligations, if XM/PGA Radio can do it, not sure why GC can't.

I never saw that on pgatour.com. I posted what I posted about the coverage just now, earlier today in this thread. And they do have TV coverage during those times, just not live on the early times.

You can understand how a network (CBS, ABC, etc) would have other obligations, but this is The Golf Channel, and they are doing the broadcasting! I agree, it should be shown.

So is everyone telling me something different than what I see on thegolfchannel.com that live coverage starts tonight at 7 est?

So is everyone telling me something different than what I see on thegolfchannel.com that live coverage starts tonight at 7 est?

No. Except that it starts at 6PM Central Time. hehe

:rofl: Thx

I'm up to 84th place, not sure how that happened with 4 missed cuts and a MDF. I'm guessing losing 5 guys out of 10 is not a stretch for an average.

I'm up to 84th place, not sure how that happened with 4 missed cuts and a MDF. I'm guessing losing 5 guys out of 10 is not a stretch for an average.

Check out my team then lolololol

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Wow, 78th place, less than a million behind! hahaha

Yes!!! De Jonge is playing awesome today. Keep it up.

Yes!!! De Jonge is playing awesome today. Keep it up.

i can't believe you only have like 5 guys on your roster but they're all in the perfect spots. i'm liking that de jonge is making a move, but that's about all i got going for me. sure would be nice if brian gay could get on a hot streak.

Ha! Goes to show how fast things change: I dropped 4 places to 82nd but now am only 660,000 behind (from 984,000).

Back