Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

I'd like to be in, is it still too late to join?

You can probably still join Dent, but you will just be missing the first week. May as well.

I can't believe GC isn't covering round 3 right now. Although round 4 has already started according to my PGA app. My TV on-screen guide says round 3 coverage was supposed to start at 3 et followed by round 4 at 7 et. I think someone really dropped the ball here.

38th right now and making a charge.

I can't believe GC isn't covering round 3 right now. Although round 4 has already started according to my PGA app. My TV on-screen guide says round 3 coverage was supposed to start at 3 et followed by round 4 at 7 et. I think someone really dropped the ball here.

Absolutely somebody dropped the ball, you have rounds 3 and 4 on the same day and instead of showing live round 3 coverage you are showing a repeat of round 2? I guess they just don't want ratings.

As has been said before, what you see was a replay of round three from yesterday, if they had played it yesterday. Live coverage is not supposed to start until 6PM CT and it was never meant to be any different. On mine, it actually says "Original air date 1/15/2011 for round three.

I totally agree that they should have gone ahead and started live coverage early. But nowhere does it say that that is what they were ever going to do. It even says on pgatour.com that live coverage doesn't start until 6PM CT.

On my TV it says that they are showing round 3 coverage now. So its showing Saturdays coverage because thats what was suppose to be round 3. Wish they were showing this mornings coverage, or the coverage from right now

On my TV it says that they are showing round 3 coverage now. So its showing Saturdays coverage because thats what was suppose to be round 3. Wish they were showing this mornings coverage, or the coverage from right now

Very good. Like I said, it says original air date, 1/15/2011. Yesterday. Not sure why this is confusing?

Ive been top 12 all tournament, now im dropped to 18th. Shoot.

Come on Ernie get back up there.

deJonge go on a birdie streak, right meow!

Watch out, I've cracked the top 60!

Very good. Like I said, it says original air date, 1/15/2011. Yesterday. Not sure why this is confusing?

I don't think anyones confused they just should be showing the live coverage instead of a replay of yesterday.

54th place, less than $500,000 behind! WooHoo!

Live action now, btw.

And I have moved into the top 10.

In 20 minutes I have gone from 30 to 64 WTF?

And I'm up to 32nd. Lovin' it now, wondering when the hammer falls!

Back