Sony Open - Week 1 of THP Fantasy Golf [Spoilers]

i think you have to do that in order to be consistent, but we could be completely wrong. i can't wait for tiger's 1st tourny back. i bet he gets picked by 90% or more of the team owners.

Then the question is do you take him BECAUSE everyone else is? Essentially, if he wins and you are not on board you are an automatic <5% scorecard...
With 10 spots I think you can take a flyer on him and still have enough "bench" space to pick up a few long shots.

finished 15th with 3 MC's not too bad a start to the marathon I guess

I am going to try and go the entire season without ever having Tiger on my team. Not because I have anything against him, just want to see if you can win without him.

my euro brother, i feel for ya. i'm rooting for you this week buddy.

I'm gonna need all the support I can get! I could have picked 15 players last week and struggled to break the top 100.

Man... 30th. I suppose that's not too bad with 4 missed cuts. All of my sleepers stayed asleep. Choi, Nathan Green, CH3, ugh. I can't believe I didn't pick Clark.

Nice victory for the Cheesehead. He grew up real close to where I live.

Kevin

Only Canadian on the first page come on boys/girls. #1 come get me!:eyepoke:

I love some good trash talk...^^^^

Good stuff. But like Mike Weir you will fade fast....hehe

Here is my team for the Sony. Went with some flyers this week.

Bubba Watson
Blake Adams
Jeff Overton
John Rollins
Steve Marino
Kevin Na
Jamie Lovemark
Brandt Snedeker
Stewart Cink
Garrett Willis

I love some good trash talk...^^^^

Good stuff. But like Mike Weir you will fade fast....hehe

Here is my team for the Sony. Went with some flyers this week.

Bubba Watson
Blake Adams
Jeff Overton
John Rollins
Steve Marino
Kevin Na
Jamie Lovemark
Brandt Snedeker
Stewart Cink
Garrett Willis

Ouch JB a few guys with no real success at the 5 round Bob Hope. Were you drinking mojitos las night.:confused2:

Ouch JB a few guys with no real success at the 5 round Bob Hope. Were you drinking mojitos las night.:confused2:

Nope. But went out on a limb based on a few other stats I was looking up. Although a mojito should have been had, we are saving our drinking for our THP dinner at the show next week...hehe

I like my team this week. I liked it last week too and everybody laughed at me...hehe.

Nope. But went out on a limb based on a few other stats I was looking up. Although a mojito should have been had, we are saving our drinking for our THP dinner at the show next week...hehe

I like my team this week. I liked it last week too and everybody laughed at me...hehe.

Adams, Overton are good putters but not alot of success at the BH. I like a few of your picks but Willis, Lovemark and Snedeker(first event this year). Are you sure no mojitos. btw -love the 2011 headcover design

Adams, Overton are good putters but not alot of success at the BH. I like a few of your picks but Willis, Lovemark and Snedeker(first event this year). Are you sure no mojitos. btw -love the 2011 headcover design

Willis is on a mission for a contract. Sneds has been working really hard in the offseason. Hope I am right....I love fantasy.

Was not sure where to post this, but is there any chance to see where you team stands in the overall without sifting through all of the pages? Maybe I am missing an easier way to do this too.

Thanks

umm, you guys do realize that this is the Sony Open thread? That event was last week, or am I missing something?

umm, you guys do realize that this is the Sony Open thread? That event was last week, or am I missing something?

lmao. FLTC brings the pain!

I was thinking the same thing TC. I've already posted my picks for this week . . . IN THE CORRECT THREAD! hehehe

Thinking we might merge this, but then the humor would all be gone! hahaha

Back