ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Dan, what are you doing back so early? And what's the buzz? (That you can say cleanly and wholesomely.)

yeah, flight was canceled... had to settle with some crap 4 star inn in Maine!

He is a jet set traveller. This weekend in Maine. Two weeks he is in FL for the show.

yeah, flight was canceled... had to settle with some crap 4 star inn in Maine!

And....? This was a pretty big step, pretty fast!

And....? This was a pretty big step, pretty fast!

the whole thing went pretty fast, mainly because I've always had to make compromises with women but she's different. We get along so well it's pretty crazy, interested in the exact same things (minus golf :bad:)

went well though, pretty nice place... shopped A LOT!

Bailey Island, Harpswell, Maine

3168708868_23ff7b9fd7_b.jpg

Rachel on the beach...

3168697942_ff2fccb791_b.jpg

Harpswell, ME

3168718046_d9ff862045_b.jpg

Bowdoin Chapel

3168736116_72758af320_b.jpg

Bowdoin Chapel
3168721682_ffe593ddd1_b.jpg

Go Polar Bears!

3168779430_2d2be88ac2_b.jpg

THP is like a shrine...hehe

Took me a while and several really crummy experiences...give her time! :wink:

hopefully... also hoping dad takes care of her! the last thing I need is to find myself buying more equipment!

Maybe she should be on THP and win some? hehe

Maybe she should be on THP and win some? hehe

haha still trying to get her to a range, never mind spend all her free time (like someone with no life I know [me]) on a golf forum

in time...

Great pics DD, looks like you two had a blast. It's still do crazy for me to see so much snow when it's 80 degrees here. I had never picked up a golf club until I met JB, so like Julie said give her time ;)

hopefully... also hoping dad takes care of her! the last thing I need is to find myself buying more equipment!

Dad?! Boyfriend?! I bought all my own equipment! (And continue to...:wink:)

I will warn you though, I didn't like the driving range too much with Josh's clubs...too long and too stiff, not very fun. Hence, many crummy experiences.

Great pictures, Dan. She's a beauty -- and Maine, despite the cold, looks like it was beautiful, too.

one of my favorite shots from the trip...

3168168751_6a4a49d736_b.jpg

Some of those photos look like the rocks at Pemaquid Point!

And... how did she like the bear and the ring? I still chuckle about "stuffed with love."

Some of those photos look like the rocks at Pemaquid Point!

And... how did she like the bear and the ring? I still chuckle about "stuffed with love."

she kind of teared up... I'm a pure gentleman and her past hasn't been filled with people like me. she's just starting to realize how a true gentleman is supposed to act

she kind of teared up... I'm a pure gentleman and her past hasn't been filled with people like me. she's just starting to realize how a true gentleman is supposed to act

Cool!

Spoiler
Still waiting on that last part, myself.

I can thank my mom for that... she just taught me the right way I guess

Back