• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
Now that's some FUNNY stuff Dirt!:rofl::laughing:

One - T we have this list to date:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing
jingramgbr
- first time thp SE group outing

Total = 10

with maybe's:

ADWillingham & Dad (just for one day of golf?)
SeeMoreGuy (pending on cruise date)
Bama (Pending work schedule)
MaryC (Pending work schedule)
Rhino (will know soon)

Total with maybe's = 16

this is awesome by the way, I am loving seeing some newbies on here. Its such a great time. If you are on the fence, just know it will be an affordable golf trip that you will laugh about for a while.

Ok guys/gals & TC :D... I got the checks in the mail to Blairsville today. We have the big cabin locked down for the 12th of November. The veterans know there are some "cabin" rules we have to abide by to make the owner happy. We definitely want to keep the guy happy so we can make this an annual trip. Not to mention there is a rather large damage deposit I had to put down. Trust me, you will love them thar hills! I will send a word doc with the owner's request to all the newbies that have sent me an email address. If you have not sent me one yet, my email is on this thread and or I will have a copy of cabin rules on site in Blairsville for you to review. Bascially we just have to not trash the place, no smoking inside, no food fights, no sumo wrestling, no throwing Bama out the window after getting your arse kicked in ping pong, no wrestling the bears without proper training from ol gray, and yada dada doo. You get the jest. Last trip we left the cabin looking as good as when we arrived. Heck it might even look better this time since we have KellyBo and maybe MaryC to clean house huh :D. yea right.....

oh man, I hope Bama can make it, Ping pong just wont be the same. Well, without Bama, there wont be a ping pong ball.....HAHAHAHA, I kid. The guy whips my arse in Ping pong, but it was so much fun

I just saw the date changed. I gotta check the ol' schedule again. This sounds fun and I hope to make it. I had it in my head that it started on the sixth. I should check this thread more. Lol.

I just saw the date changed. I gotta check the ol' schedule again. This sounds fun and I hope to make it. I had it in my head that it started on the sixth. I should check this thread more. Lol.

I hope it works for ya clam! I will put you on the maybe list ok?

Guys, I would love to go, but I am saving for a trip to ross brridge with my friend around the same time. Maybe next time?

Guys, I would love to go, but I am saving for a trip to ross brridge with my friend around the same time. Maybe next time?

We would love to have ya! Enjoy you outing to ross bridge and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Hey guys, I may not ge able to go, but I can help out.

There is a course outside of Jasper, AL that is a terrific bang for the buck- Horse creek.

BEAUTIFUL layout, and well priced at about 35-40 dollars.

I can give more info if ya want.

Hey guys, I may not ge able to go, but I can help out.

There is a course outside of Jasper, AL that is a terrific bang for the buck- Horse creek.

BEAUTIFUL layout, and well priced at about 35-40 dollars.

I can give more info if ya want.

Thanks aggro however we have already locked a destination down and sent in the reserve money.

We forgot about Rick. I think he might come again. I mentioned it to him yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

god I would love to make it down for this...
Spoiler
though not if Rhino is there

i suppose i should give my uncle a call. ooops. little bro, why don't you do it? i always have to do these things.

i suppose i should give my uncle a call. ooops. little bro, why don't you do it? i always have to do these things.

isn't the Forum Leader supposed to take the lead?

isn't the Forum Leader supposed to take the lead?

i don't wanna. i'm busy trying to help organize the next THP outing. it's much more involved.

We have a couple more that are on the line as to whether they can make the southeastern blairsville outing. Updated list below:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
jingramgbr - first time thp SE group outing
clam fist - first time thp SE group outing

Total = 11

with maybe's:

Rhino (will know soon)
Rick (Setho's friend pending kitchen pass from wife)

If anyone knows for sure they will not be able to make it, let me know so the list can be updated. The same goes for someone on the line about coming. Fall off the fence and come on and join us!

Total with maybe's = 17

gray, i was talking to my brother yesterday and there's a good chance that one of his buddies will be coming and we also have another buddy that may be coming, or two more really.

add these names to your list with question marks next to them:

chester
rodney
bee

gray, i was talking to my brother yesterday and there's a good chance that one of his buddies will be coming and we also have another buddy that may be coming, or two more really.

add these names to your list with question marks next to them:

chester
rodney
bee

Good work!

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy

Total = 11

with maybe's:

Rhino (will know soon)
chester - first time thp SE group outing (maybe ?)
rodney - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)
bee - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)

Grand Total = 20

hmmmmm.

Not too far from Rome,GA, where we're moving to next week.

Might have to look into this. I haven't played much since getting back into golf so I don't wanna meet you guys for the first time and shoot a 140.

Not a good first impression.

hmmmmm.

Not too far from Rome,GA, where we're moving to next week.

Might have to look into this. I haven't played much since getting back into golf so I don't wanna meet you guys for the first time and shoot a 140.

Not a good first impression.

This outing is about having a good time with friends. Some will shoot somewhere in the 70's and others of us (me) will be somewhere in the 90's and maybe even low 100's. It is all about fun. 140 would be uber high though haha.

I remember someone in our group having a 12 on a hole on the Palmer course. 12 x 18 = 216 so you should be just fine. :D Seriously, we would love to have you join us! This is the "Hackers" Paradise.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that 12 by our local forum leader.

We are all hacks at heart.

Well guys...bad news...
My boss was not willing to budge on the off day.
I cant really blame him since I took off 3 days for the FL outing only 2 weeks after starting.

While i could drive out Saturday for one night, I feel I have taken enough trips this year without my wife and son...
Counting the Palm Beach trip, I have been gone on 5 golf outings, 1 cruise and 4 work trips this year. (no wife or son)
I think I am going to call it a year and try and save some time for the spring outing.
The weekend that THP has planned is not really good for me but I am going to try and make it work.

Good luck on the outing..I wish everyone the best of luck

Bama (mark)

P.S. One-T will get to be the ping pong champ for a weekend...

We have two of our regulars who are not going to make this trip so I have revised the list. If you are not able to go please let me know asap as we have to plan accordingly.

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy

Total = 11

with maybe's:

chester - first time thp SE group outing (maybe ?)
rodney - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)
bee - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)

Grand Total = 18

Back