• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
which two regulars are out gray? i know bama is, who's the other?

which two regulars are out gray? i know bama is, who's the other?

Rhino will not be able to come. I need to know who can commit so we will know what to expect. I am still waiting to hear from MaryC, Adwillingham, Seth's buddy Rick, SeeMoreGuy & clamfist to confirm if they are coming.

Rhino will not be able to come. I need to know who can commit so we will know what to expect. I am still waiting to hear from MaryC, Adwillingham, Seth's buddy Rick, SeeMoreGuy & clamfist to confirm if they are coming.

yeah, how many spots should i be arranging for tee times? 12

Ok so here is the updated list on who is expected in the cabin for the weekend:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing
jingramgbr - first time thp SE group outing
clam fist - first time thp SE group outing

Total = 11

with maybe's:

SeeMoreGuy (pending on cruise date)
MaryC (Pending work schedule)
Rick (Setho's friend pending kitchen pass from wife)
chester - first time thp SE group outing (maybe ?)
rodney - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)
bee - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)

Total in Cabin = 16

ADWillingham & Dad (Day trip for one round of golf)

Sure hate that Bama! I was really looking forward to having you there as I have heard you were a trip at the last outing up there. Maybe Ol' Gray and I can plan a trip to Huntsville to play Hampton Cove with you one day. That course looks awesome!

Well guys...bad news...
My boss was not willing to budge on the off day.
I cant really blame him since I took off 3 days for the FL outing only 2 weeks after starting.

While i could drive out Saturday for one night, I feel I have taken enough trips this year without my wife and son...
Counting the Palm Beach trip, I have been gone on 5 golf outings, 1 cruise and 4 work trips this year. (no wife or son)
I think I am going to call it a year and try and save some time for the spring outing.
The weekend that THP has planned is not really good for me but I am going to try and make it work.

Good luck on the outing..I wish everyone the best of luck

Bama (mark)

P.S. One-T will get to be the ping pong champ for a weekend...

yeah, how many spots should i be arranging for tee times? 12

I am uncertain at this point as I have not had confirmation from some to date. Hopefull I can let you know soon. I'd say go ahead and book it for 16 and if we have a few unable to attend, we can adjust from there.

I am uncertain at this point as I have not had confirmation from some to date. Hopefull I can let you know soon. I'd say go ahead and book it for 16 and if we have a few unable to attend, we can adjust from there.

ok, i'll make some phone calls today.

As of now, I won't be able to attend. I fired an employee for stealing, and her replacement did not work out yesterday. If I find someone else before the outing, would it be ok to drive down and play a round with y'all?

It looks like I am not going to make this either, I was holding out hope but it is not gonna happen. I really wish I could of been able to work this out but in the end the old bank account won out. I hope you all have a great time and toss a few back for the Rhino!!

As of now, I won't be able to attend. I fired an employee for stealing, and her replacement did not work out yesterday. If I find someone else before the outing, would it be ok to drive down and play a round with y'all?

Sure! Just let me or TC know so we can include you in a Tee time slot. Do you know what day you might try to come? Friday is ButterNut and Saturday is Union Point.

It looks like I am not going to make this either, I was holding out hope but it is not gonna happen. I really wish I could of been able to work this out but in the end the old bank account won out. I hope you all have a great time and toss a few back for the Rhino!!

Sorry you can't make it but certainly understand the circumstances. We will see ya in May!

[/B]

Hey you got it right, reckon miss Kelly's jabbing sunk in.

Looking forward to it fellas (and lady(s))!

It was the pics SW .. The pics of the stick of butter & the nut did the trick :golf2:.. We are going to have a blast and get you all trained for the big Florida outing!

Sure! Just let me or TC know so we can include you in a Tee time slot. Do you know what day you might try to come? Friday is ButterNut and Saturday is Union Point.

Sorry you can't make it but certainly understand the circumstances. We will see ya in May!

FIFY: Old Union

Finally got you saying Butternut instead of Hickory Nut now you're saying Union Point instead of Old Union. I'm starting to worry about ya Ol' Gray!
OLD
signedjed.jpg
NewUnionHome72small.jpg

No luck getting anything done today. My uncle is camping with his family. I'll call him Monday am.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I have received two more notices that will not be able to come.

MaryC & SethO's friend Rick. Here is the revised list:

olgray
Kellybo
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing
jingramgbr - first time thp SE group outing

Total = 10

with maybe's:

SeeMoreGuy (pending on cruise date)
chester - first time thp SE group outing (maybe ?)
rodney - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)
bee - first time thp SE group outing (maybe?)

Maybe's = 4

ADWillingham & Dad (Day trip for one round of golf)
Clam fist (Driving down for one day of golf)

There are a couple of guys from my golf course that may come. Depending on the total we have they may rent the cabin beside us and bring a foursome.

FIFY: Old Union

Finally got you saying Butternut instead of Hickory Nut now you're saying Union Point instead of Old Union. I'm starting to worry about ya Ol' Gray!
OLD
signedjed.jpg
NewUnionHome72small.jpg

Hilarious!!!!! Kelly, you kill me! I see what you have to put up with at home.

One-T what ya talking bout! I am sharp as a tac & twice as flat headed :D...

I am thinking of setting up a little tournament up there in Blairsville. It will be based on your handicap and the points system. One point for bogey, two for par, four for birdie, & eight for eagle. We all throw a five or ten in the pot and have three places paying. Say if you are a 13 handicapper, you take that from 36 so you have to pull 26 points. After you pull your points anything over that is plus. The more plus points you have the better your chance is to win. If you don't have a current handicap you use your an average of your last 10 scores. Sound like fun?

Gray - I talked to my dad tonight and we are both in for golf only on Saturday. Sorry we can't make it for even more of the festivities, but one round will have to do this time.

Gray - I talked to my dad tonight and we are both in for golf only on Saturday. Sorry we can't make it for even more of the festivities, but one round will have to do this time.

Sounds Great!!! You and Dad will really enjoy this championship layout. No doubt it will be as tough as PGA National but in a different way. Beware of the Bear Trap errrr I mean Bear Dookey! If you step in it you are in deep poop .... I am talking about the three to four foot high rough just outside of the fairway. You don't hit your driver in the fairway, it's a double or worse looking at ya. It's a nice short little track too :D,,,, if you consider 7600 yds short........

Sounds Great!!! You and Dad will really enjoy this championship layout. No doubt it will be as tough as PGA National but in a different way. Beware of the Bear Trap errrr I mean Bear Dookey! If you step in it you are in deep poop .... I am talking about the three to four foot high rough just outside of the fairway. You don't hit your driver in the fairway, it's a double or worse looking at ya. It's a nice short little track too :D,,,, if you consider 7600 yds short........

You don't have to convince me that it will be fun. You take a group of THPers in a cow pasture with 18 gopher holes and we would have a good time.:act-up:

You don't have to convince me that it will be fun. You take a group of THPers in a cow pasture with 18 gopher holes and we would have a good time.:act-up:

I have not had the pleasure to play with you yet AD. It looks like we will have to be included as two of whoever else is chosen for our foursome :golf2:...

Gray that idea sounds good, I got no shot but it will be a blast. Just hope nobody starts taking off shoes to count points.

Got a PM from gray about tee times. What time is best for everyone to tee off? Then I will get the tee times set up.

Back