Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

As others said, you have already posted weekends that work for you and I have that noted.

~Rock

Yeah , just wanted to give you a hard time! Should be fun. Hope it all works out. The course looks great.

As others said, you have already posted weekends that work for you and I have that noted.

~Rock

I can only imagine the spreadsheet on your wall.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ya mean his paralegals wall. Lol

I can only imagine the spreadsheet on your wall.....

I'm a lawyer, it's actually just a grid hand drawn on a legal notepad. Guess I'm old school.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

How much by the hour are you charging us for setting this up. I'm sure the PM's are billable too :bananadance:

How much by the hour are you charging us for setting this up. I'm sure the PM's are billable too :bananadance:

$175/hour. The PMs were done in bulk, so only $20/PM. I'll arrive with an invoice for each of you.

~Rock

$175/hour. The PMs were done in bulk, so only $20/PM. I'll arrive with an invoice for each of you.

~Rock

Now you're glad you DIDN'T get one aren't you Icey?! :)

One week to go before we lock in which weekend it is!

~Rock

Cool. I could use a decision soon

I still have 9 people I haven't heard from. Although I don't expect responses from all of them, I'm trying to give some time for people to vote for the weekend. Don't worry, I'm keeping track. It's a tight race between June 28-29 and July 19-20.

zugeryna.jpg

~Rock

I believe my dad msh134 may be in as well. Rambler and drp3434 have interest as well.

I believe my dad msh134 may be in as well. Rambler and drp3434 have interest as well.

Yea, I have you marked as down for whatever weekend it ends up being. Is that true? I've heard from Rambler, but not drp3434.

~Rock

~Rock

I imagine I will be off weekends in June and July. The June weekend might work better. Will know by approx May 20 if I'm off weekends for sure.

The 2nd weekend in June would work best, and it'd be great to meet some of you guys!

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Yea, I have you marked as down for whatever weekend it ends up being. Is that true? I've heard from Rambler, but not drp3434.

~Rock

~Rock

Yes sir. Shouldn't have any conflicts with given dates.

~Rock

~Rock

I have interest, that's about where it ends right now. I have no clue what my summer is gonna be like, so I can't commit to anything at the moment.

If I had told you that weekend in July would work for me Rock, it won't. I have a bachelor party at Lake of the Ozarks! Just want to make sure I don't become the deciding vote with that weekend.

If I had told you that weekend in July would work for me Rock, it won't. I have a bachelor party at Lake of the Ozarks! Just want to make sure I don't become the deciding vote with that weekend.

God. Lol. That's fine, I've adjusted the count, but just so you know, if this outing isn't on July 19-20, I'm going to drive down to my parents house at the Lake of the Ozarks, and just bar hop the lake until I track you down to let you know that you are entirely too busy this summer. There's only a few hundred bars on the lake, so it shouldn't be too hard.

~Rock

I have been slacking in this thread, sorry Rock. The only weekend I could make it would be June 28-29 but that isn't even for sure but I will do my best.

Depending on the tee-times for June 28th, I could probably make that weekend. Would involve driving up that morning though due to a golf tournament I'm playing in on the 27th.

Depending on the tee-times for June 28th, I could probably make that weekend. Would involve driving up that morning though due to a golf tournament I'm playing in on the 27th.

I haven't really thought through it too much as far as tee times. I think we can actually just leave that up in the air while we wait to see what people are planning on doing. Not sure how many want to pay for two nights stay, or that want to drive super early to make an 8am Saturday tee time. There's also the issue that there really aren't any 'quality' public courses anywhere near this one. So it's one course for Saturday and Sunday. Not sure people will want to play the same course more than twice. If we have a bunch that want to play morning and afternoon, the replay rate is pretty reasonable. So at least for you, I think its safe to say there will be a round of tee times after lunch on the 28th.

~Rock

I can do any weekend in June but July is out for me.

Announcement coming today.

~Rock

Back