Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

(Oh, and some Kansas fan showed up last time. Sorta sad, really.)
We only talk basketball. Lol

But Boys, I'm getting ready. .shot P.B. tonight for 9..even par..blew a 5-6 footer would of made -1

Hartmann can't play the triangle either your all in trouble if you want him to play an instrument lol

That's alright. Can you sub on the triangle and kazoo? Rumor has it I'm in line for the tambourine, now

(Oh, and some Kansas fan showed up last time. Sorta sad, really.)
We only talk basketball. Lol

Hahaha! You can talk all the Bball trash you want, for sure.

But Boys, I'm getting ready. .shot P.B. tonight for 9..even par..blew a 5-6 footer would of made -1

Nice shootin'

Oh 18 total was a 79

Is October here yet!

Kind of feels like it with this cool weather....

From The HTC One Blue!

Bummer, the first weekend in October is the Nebraska v. Michigan State game.
Lets see. A team with no defense last year vs a yeam with no offense last year. Yea, that sounds exciting. Im calling it now. 17-10 MSU (only bc its at MSU).

Im a huge big ten fan as well, die hard hawkeye. I say, just figure out how to stream the radio to your phone.

~Rock

Kind of feels like it with this cool weather....

From The HTC One Blue!
You got that right, typical midwest weather, back to the 90s next week!

You got that right, typical midwest weather, back to the 90s next week!

Yes, but this weather has been perfect for golfing!

~Rock

Rock?
9a3e3ehy.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Rock?
9a3e3ehy.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

That's pretty accurate. Also, is it just Iowa, or are the moths twice the size as normal this year? I have one flying around me office, not sure if I should try to just knock it out, or smash it. I'm afraid I'd have to clean up the after effects of smashing it.

~Rock

Ok guys. I grabbed 4 tee times at Honey Creek starting at 0800 on Oct 4th. Replay starting at 1pm. Total price for both rounds is $37. We can add or subtract tee times as needed. Still need to decide on Sunday. Is it time to start a Iowa Fall 2014 thread?

YES!!!

I think it is time to start an Iowa Fall Gathering 2014 Thread! Any awesome log cabins up that way? :)

So these courses are in Ames?

Ok guys. I grabbed 4 tee times at Honey Creek starting at 0800 on Oct 4th. Replay starting at 1pm. Total price for both rounds is $37. We can add or subtract tee times as needed. Still need to decide on Sunday. Is it time to start a Iowa Fall 2014 thread?

Yea, I'd say its time to start such a thread. Thanks for arranging this.

I would totally love another crack at Coldwater for Sunday. Last year, it didn't pan out so well, despite my love of the noodle long and soft I played that day.

~Rock

Pages 65-75 have some pretty good pictures and whatnot to remind you of the "Southern Iowa" fun we had in June. Love looking at this while the golfing weather has left us.... Can't wait to hopefully make this trip happen again in 2015. Corydon 3 club championship.... Winner gets a golden..... Llama? Get that 4 iron out Rock!

Back