Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Ok, last night we had a golf board meeting, and my City Tournament is not until the first weekend in August. So that opens up one more possible weekend of July 19-20. So available dates are

June 7-8
June 21-22
June 28-29
July 19-20

I've updated all posts with references to dates just so people see what is available. I know July worked better for some, but the last weekend in June has been a popular choice so far. Keep your picks coming.

~Rock

Change:
1st: July 19-20
2nd: June 28-29
I can go with either
Edit to add: think I can rock the "Rock" pants. Still loosing, 20+ #s so far

Change my mind. June 28, 29 is best. Then after we're done I can go up to Ankeny & visit my cousin & have him take me flying upside down in this. Hehe
y3y2ymep.jpg

Ok, last night we had a golf board meeting, and my City Tournament is not until the first weekend in August. So that opens up one more possible weekend of July 19-20. So available dates are

June 7-8
June 21-22
June 28-29
July 19-20

I've updated all posts with references to dates just so people see what is available. I know July worked better for some, but the last weekend in June has been a popular choice so far. Keep your picks coming.

~Rock
My votes:
1 - June 28-29
2 - July 19-20

I'm out on the other two.

I'm pretty sure I would be out on July 19-20. I think that is my wifes girls weekend that I was using as my ploy to go to this.

June 7-8
June 21-22
June 28-29
July 19-20

~Rock
Of those 4, right now I'm only available June 21-22, and 28-29.

Last weekend in June or the weekend in July I could perhaps make work.

Looks like last weekend if June seems to be the leader....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

No matter to me

July or bust for this guy unfortunately. If it doesn't workout I know you guys will have a blast without me

May be working several weeks in des Moines during May and June. Golf must be played if that happens!

Now that is an added bonus! In-A-Tub tacos as well! Ha

Now that is an added bonus! In-A-Tub tacos as well! Ha

Let's do it! 36 holes of golf Oklahoma Joe's and in a tub! You cannot turn that down

I need to crash this party. Lol

It's being scheduled and will be happening. Every other week in May and June. Depending on a location in Washington DC maybe pulling one or two of the weeks away. Will know for sure this week or next as to the first week. Will have to figure out extended stays for there will be no time for golf M~Thursday. Oh, and getting clubs there or renting.

I've been neglecting this thread. Having a trial usually takes me out of the game. Anyways, I'm back. I plan to PM some people Monday when I get back home. Then things will get set.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Just a quick update bump. I've sent out a round of PMs to people who have shown interest in this thread but who have not specified what weekend they can make, or at least what weekend they are more likely to make. If you know somebody that might be interested, please let them know about this outing. Available weekends are in the first post. I fully intend to choose the weekend within the next 10 days or so.

~Rock

Just a quick update bump. I've sent out a round of PMs to people who have shown interest in this thread but who have not specified what weekend they can make, or at least what weekend they are more likely to make. If you know somebody that might be interested, please let them know about this outing. Available weekends are in the first post. I fully intend to choose the weekend within the next 10 days or so.

~Rock
Hey Rock, planned weekends out of town are not in the cards this year. Getting my business going, and being there to help Jacqui at the golf course when needed has me completely tied up as far as being able to make plans to be away from the city.

~Rock
I feel so left out, I didn't get a PM, JK, once the weekend is finalized I hope it works into my schedule!!!

No sad sack Icy, think you declared what weekend ya wanted so...
NO PM FOR YOU (in soup nazi voice). LOL

I think he only pm'd guys that didn't say which dates they wanted.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I feel so left out, I didn't get a PM, JK, once the weekend is finalized I hope it works into my schedule!!!

As others said, you have already posted weekends that work for you and I have that noted.

~Rock

Back