Southern Shred: = Southern Gentleman

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
I dropped a quick line in the Random Acts of Kindness thread, but need to type more about my bud Southern Shred. He deserves a thread of his own. He's a guy that just radiates appreciation. The way he talks about THP....The way he talks about The Grandaddy....The way he talks about Callaway....The way he talks about his teammates.... the way he talks about the guys that played golf with him this fall....The way he talks about his family.....

In today's society it is easy to find people that are the opposite of what Southern Shred is. He is genuine, thankful, happy, appreciative, and honorable. I was surprised by something he did for me. Was not needed for sure, but it showed me his heart and it was a cool gesture that I won't forget.

Hope you all get to interact with him here on THP, at future events, or at a local get together.

Well said. Shredder is the man!

Look forward to meeting him at some THP event!! I'm sure he is everything you claim!!!

Well dang. I don't know what to say man. This wasn't necessary but thank you. It was my pleasure.

Here is to teeing it up again very soon!

Have not had the honor of meeting him yet but everything I have seen on the forum is first class. I certainly look forward to meeting up someday in the hopefuly not too distant future.

i want to play golf with then do a little jamming! i can keep time on a 1-4-5 just fine while he tears it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baller status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice post. I hope to meet you and him at an event sometime!

I dropped a quick line in the Random Acts of Kindness thread, but need to type more about my bud Southern Shred. He deserves a thread of his own. He's a guy that just radiates appreciation. The way he talks about THP....The way he talks about The Grandaddy....The way he talks about Callaway....The way he talks about his teammates.... the way he talks about the guys that played golf with him this fall....The way he talks about his family.....

In today's society it is easy to find people that are the opposite of what Southern Shred is. He is genuine, thankful, happy, appreciative, and honorable. I was surprised by something he did for me. Was not needed for sure, but it showed me his heart and it was a cool gesture that I won't forget.

Hope you all get to interact with him here on THP, at future events, or at a local get together.
Shannon is one fine southern gentleman!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back