Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

Watching with my kids.

Cool stuff.

These guys look like they're relaxing in that capsule. I'm surprised how stable it looks inside.
I keep thinking the same thing. Incredible.

That was great, went right over the house..so cool. Different flight path than the shuttles used to take.
That would be awesome to see in person. Any idea why the different path?

To the Moon in 2024!

Man that was great to watch. Now 18 hours until they get to the space station

That was awesome!

70ca899a-eef4-4b87-a9b5-4159cd4c45e8.jpg

Awesome!

Main engine cut off! Reminds me of the shuttle video game I used to play...

Really cool watching. Love all the tweets trolling the flat Earthers as we all see the Earth is ROUND!! 😂

Maybe they used a different pad? No idea really, but all the shuttles came up over the house across the street, this one was far more to the east / northeast. By the time we can see it, it is getting pretty high and starting to turn or at least it appears to be turning to the eye.

That crew is literally in space.... Wow that has to be adrenaline Xtreme

30nasa-nyt-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Maybe they used a different pad? No idea really, but all the shuttles came up over the house across the street, this one was far more to the east / northeast. By the time we can see it, it is getting pretty high and starting to turn or at least it appears to be turning to the eye.
I’m not sure about today, but on Wednesday they were using the same pad. Maybe a weight thing?

Thought it was great watching - Vid inside capsule and HD is sooo much better than what I was watching in the '60's when they had launch after launch to get to the moon.

Love the shots from the first and second stages as they left...

Congrats to SpaceX, Elon Musk, NASA.
Can’t wait to see the docking

I tried but my cable box wasn't functioning properly.

Going to find a replay of this and watch it now

This was great to watch. It still completely amazes me how the rocket deter a to earth and lands upright on a pinpoint! The technology in that thing blows my mind. Also loved the shots from inside the capsule. Just like a Tesla car. No more buttons and dials everywhere, just a couple of screens and that’s about it.

They still used the famous 39A launch pad. I'm thinking it had more to do with the angle they launched at in order to catch up with ISS or something. It was definitely a good foot higher visibility wise before I could pick it up at my house. Usually you can just see the exhaust and the plume, something to catch your eye to it. Today felt like it was just like an airplane's trail until you noticed how fast it was going!

They still used the famous 39A launch pad. I'm thinking it had more to do with the angle they launched at in order to catch up with ISS or something. It was definitely a good foot higher visibility wise before I could pick it up at my house. Usually you can just see the exhaust and the plume, something to catch your eye to it. Today felt like it was just like an airplane's trail until you noticed how fast it was going!
I was surprised to see how fast it got going! Almost Mach 22!

Definitely watched today, it was pretty amazing to see. I got the whole family gathered around, the 2 & 4 yr olds loved it

Back