Spacex launching Wednesday

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anybody have any interest in the launch in Florida this Wednesday?
Spacex launches at 3:00 PM, it is going to be televised live.
you watching?

I'll be watching. First manned space launch from US soil since 2011. Should be a blast!

Yep, I'll probably be watching (y)

I'll be watching. First manned space launch from US soil since 2011. Should be a blast!
This !!! Huge news and very cool to be able to watch.

Launch of the mission, dubbed Launch America, is scheduled for 4:33 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 27.

They moved it or coverage just starts at 3pm. Either way, yes I'll be watching, weather permitting.

What channel is this being broadcasted?

Huge news! I hope I can at least watch the launch.

Yes, I’m very interested in space launches. It’s an amazing feat to launch a manned spacecraft into space.

I’m going to try to watch it with the kids.

Assuming the weather cooperates we're going to see the first humans shot into space from Florida since 2011, and the first humans ever shot into space on commercial spacecraft

Huge day!

I'll be on course I'll watch the videos later

For sure watching!!! If you have kids, watch with them too! As a nerd, we need to inspire and get our kids excited about STEM fields.

Thanks to @Bryndom for the link...

htttps://www.nasa.gov/nasalive

Opps! I didn't realize I duplicated threads, I'll delete the other!

I think theres a few out there... it is a big historic event.

Really looking forward to this! Very cool they are going through the background and history of the development of the rocket

Go for launch! Thanks for the link!

Definitely watching. My friend and co-worker's BIL is one of the head rocket engineers. You can hear him on the feed.

Just wish they were launching at Vandenberg, the Space X launches (& returning boosters) are incredible to watch in person.

Hope to see it.

I'm watching. One of my greatest fascinations is the space program. I'm almost finished with "Shoot for the Moon: The Space Race and the Extraordinary Voyage of Apollo 11" so I've been more keyed in than I might have been.

Man the starship test was something else to watch, so cool.

Back