Ottawaclo

#THPFunkoFam
Reaction score
Handicap
Titos
Just looking for one bitcoin....thanks lol.

I gave up mining those years ago and boy am i regretting it now. My wallet needs just a half one of those and thats a year of my daughters meds right away.....crazy!!!

A guy at work told me to grab one just for fun because he thought it was ready to take off, that was when they were just s touch over 5k. Unfortunately I didn't listen to him.

I know a guy that bought 4 when it was at $400. He's a very happy camper at the moment :)

I know a guy that bought 4 when it was at $400. He's a very happy camper at the moment :)

I literally mined for months about 5 years ago when you could off your PC and sold them for the full adobe suite.....soooo bitter watching this rollercoaster lol

I was late to the Bitcoin mining party, just couldn't compete, back when it was around $1k. Oh well.

I'll look into it again after the inevitable crash.

Cashed out $500 last year from a poker site but was too lazy to set up a coinbase account so sent to my sisters and she gave me cash. Turns out she never exchanged for money and kept it so worth like 3 or $4k now. Sad part is I knew about them along time ago and never got in when they were like $1 each. Just about everyone I know sold 95% of theirs when they got to a $100 and have since bought back in.

I just use them to transfer money to and from poker sites online, don't keep them for long though. They are amazing for things like that.

With future trading starting ok look out for Litecoin to go up too

lol I was thinking about that story from way back when. Was like it might be worth digging that hard drive up by now, guess he had the same idea.

Still laugh at that one...could buy the damn landfill

Saw a story recently indicating North Korea is so desperate for currency they are using hackers to steal BC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there somewhere I can read "everything I need to know about Bitcoin" and get up to speed? I hate having no clue what it is, how you get them, or what they are good for lol.

and forget mining them on your own ("free" money yay!), you need dedicated server farms to compete these days, and even then the energy cost required is exorbitant, I'm talking thousands

Thats how i got mine.......mining several years ago lol. Back then you just used them for random bs and could mine on a dedicated PC lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cashed out $500 last year from a poker site but was too lazy to set up a coinbase account so sent to my sisters and she gave me cash. Turns out she never exchanged for money and kept it so worth like 3 or $4k now. Sad part is I knew about them along time ago and never got in when they were like $1 each. Just about everyone I know sold 95% of theirs when they got to a $100 and have since bought back in.

I just use them to transfer money to and from poker sites online, don't keep them for long though. They are amazing for things like that.

Holy hell that 3 to 4k value was based off price last month. 9k now. I dropped the ball badly when it comes to bitcoin.

Check into etherum too. It’s another currency like bitcoin and litecoin. I’m going to invest in etherum

Sent from HTX

Check into etherum too. It’s another currency like bitcoin and litecoin. I’m going to invest in etherum

Sent from HTX

Once i have the balls to cash out my BC ill throw a little on the litecoin tbh.

Gonna save my ass in medical bills for the daughter in 2018......just need to pull the trigger as soon as it drops under 15.

Once i have the balls to cash out my BC ill throw a little on the litecoin tbh.

Gonna save my ass in medical bills for the daughter in 2018......just need to pull the trigger as soon as it drops under 15.

If I were you, I’d find a currency that is showing good trends and buy up like 50 bucks. Just watch it for a bit and see what it does. Could turn out like bitcoin which exploded. All it takes is a little. Like the guy who was most known for investing in bitcoin for a small amount of money and then ending up with millions

Sent from HTX

If I were you, I’d find a currency that is showing good trends and buy up like 50 bucks. Just watch it for a bit and see what it does. Could turn out like bitcoin which exploded. All it takes is a little. Like the guy who was most known for investing in bitcoin for a small amount of money and then ending up with millions

Sent from HTX

luckily ive been sitting on BTC for a little while and am just playing with house money atm....might cash out a fraction to jump on the litecoin tho.

I bought into a couple different type coins at the end of October ... 125% gain in that short time.

Coinbase is a good way to get your feet wet. If you invest more than your lunch money, you definitely want to look at an offline wallet.

It very interesting, and I am enjoying learning at the moment.

I don't know anyone who kept more than a few % after buying below $1 and was able to hold out selling the majority once it hit $100

Just hit 19k. Gonna sell half of my btc wallet no matter what after the first of january for my daughter’s meds. Let the other half ride till the bubble pops (alert for 10k set).

Back