Spaulding Golf Balls

D200

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody playing these balls? Noticed them at Walmart the other day, 3 different models - Distance - Soft and SD (Tour level(?))

I have not, but I believe they launched a multilayer urethane ball this year again.

Hmm, this might be something to look into... is it the same Spalding as previously or a "new" Spalding?

More options are always good!:D

Hmm, this might be something to look into... is it the same Spalding as previously or a "new" Spalding?

More options are always good!:D

The original Spalding ball factory was Chicopee, MA. This is now Callaway's golf ball plant.

This is not the same company.

Apparently the Spaulding name was purchased and the company that sells the balls are located in Minn or Wis, but as usual the balls themselves are made overseas.

1607010578917.png

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Anybody playing these balls? Noticed them at Walmart the other day, 3 different models - Distance - Soft and SD (Tour level(?))

I believe the SD is a reasonably priced 3 piece Urethane Ball.

As someone who grew up playing Spalding golf balls (Par Flite, Dot, Molitor, Top Flite), it's interesting to see golf balls under the Spalding name. Spalding was bought out by Callaway years ago and I don't know who has the name now.

Anyone have feedback on Spalding SD Tour X Golf Balls?

Back