Specific State or Regional Discussions - Do They Exist on THP?

575M

Reaction score
I am new to THP and wondering if there exists a forum in which you can choose from a list of specific states or geographic regions in which to post. Possibly something similar to that on GoflWRX. The Regional Discussions forum on THP seems far to broad hence looking for information concerning specific states or regions feels much more dificult than necessary. If a poster wanted information that encompassed more than one state then possibly they could choose from a list multiple states in which their post would appear?

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

They definitely do. If your area(s) is not listed or no Thread, start one for sure.
Some have thousands and thousands of posts and get togethers every month.

Where would I find the list of specific states or regions to select from please?

Where would I find the list of specific states or regions to select from please?

Search would probably be the easiest. Hit the search button, click titles only and type in the state or city or area you are looking for.

Got it. Thank you. I do believe I have a preference in the manner in which GolfWRX gives you the opportunity to specifically choose a state or region as it eliminates the need to go thru the search process. To many variables using search I.e. state abbreviations, misspelling etc.

Got it. Thank you. I do believe I have a preference in the manner in which GolfWRX gives you the opportunity to specifically choose a state or region as it eliminates the need to go thru the search process. To many variables using search I.e. state abbreviations, misspelling etc.

Every forum is different and without question people will have their preferences.
Lots of good conversations available throughout the internet and we are just glad golfers have the ability to find a place to share their passion of the game.

Every forum is different and without question people will have their preferences.
Lots of good conversations available throughout the internet and we are just glad golfers have the ability to find a place to share their passion of the game.

Agreed and I must say THP is not only a fun forum but an incredibly active one as well.

Thank you for your feedback!

Back