Spectators & Attendees - The Morgan Cup

I just got my flight dates and I'm good to go. I'm thinking I'll drive up early Saturday morning instead of dealing with rush hour after work Friday. I'm going to go check the MC schedule and see what time I need to leave Saturday morning, but I'll definitely be there Saturday and Sunday.
Great news!

Looking forward to hanging with you again Seth!

Friday night party at THP HQ!

Glad to hear it. If you do come up Friday, there will be the THP dinner to indulge in, but we totally get the whole rush hour thing.

What time is the dinner being held at?

Glad to hear it. If you do come up Friday, there will be the THP dinner to indulge in, but we totally get the whole rush hour thing.

F2G, if you know 4R then I would sit in rush hour traffic all day.

F2G, if you know 4R then I would sit in rush hour traffic all day.

I don't know 4R. What is 4R? I know I hate I4 though. Haha

I don't know 4R. What is 4R? I know I hate I4 though. Haha

It is the place that is catering the dinner. It is BBQ and according to Ole Gray when he visited, it was the best he has ever had. That says a lot coming from the backwoods like he does of GA.

Announcement coming soon, but our guess is around 7pm

When do you need to know by if I can make the dinner, and how much does the dinner cost?

Going to be great to hang out with you too again Biggsy

I am excited to meet you F2G!

Hey JB, do you think there will be any foodage left if I show up by about 9? My plane lands at 7:30, but I don't want to barge into your grill when you guys are trying to wrap it up.

When do you need to know by if I can make the dinner, and how much does the dinner cost?

As always with our events, the dinner is our gift to those in attendance. Its something GG and I do for everybody.
We need to know about the dinner 10 days out so we have enough food for everybody since we order based on how many will be there.

Going to be great to hang out with you too again Biggsy

I am excited to meet you F2G!

Hey JB, do you think there will be any foodage left if I show up by about 9? My plane lands at 7:30, but I don't want to barge into your grill when you guys are trying to wrap it up.

Im sure there will be.

Im sure there will be.

Awesome! Is this the place you took Jake, Hanks and I to during the PGA show? If so, I would definitely sit through the rush hour.

Awesome! Is this the place you took Jake, Hanks and I to during the PGA show? If so, I would definitely sit through the rush hour.

No, its better.

As always with our events, the dinner is our gift to those in attendance. Its something GG and I do for everybody.
We need to know about the dinner 10 days out so we have enough food for everybody since we order based on how many will be there.

Well, thanks once again to you and GG. I should know by tonight or tomorrow if I can make the dinner.

God, I hope it's sushi or flatbreads.

No, its better.
Better than Bubbas Bodacious BBQ!?! That place was very good, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time around. So far every time I've had a THP hosted dinner it has been delicious.

Better than Bubbas Bodacious BBQ!?! That place was very good, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time around. So far every time I've had a THP hosted dinner it has been delicious.

Way better. OEM will like this... Texas style BBQ.

I looked the place up when Gray and KellyBo were talking about it a few weeks ago...BBQ looks awesome.

Glad you're going to make it F2G.

Jealous that I cannot make this trip. Can't wait to watch it from home though!

Back