Spectators & Attendees - The Morgan Cup

JB, is there a timeframe where you would need volunteers for so if there's some of us who maybe can't stay the full day we can lock in a time?

With in a couple of weeks at the latest.
We would need to know about the THP dinner with in 2 weeks as well.

This would be so much fun to be part of. Just to be a spectator and get into the atmosphere really would be great. Hope a good number manage to make it....would like to hear some applause around the green for the winning putt! :D

Somehow I missed this thread yesterday, this would be great to meet THP'ers and have a crowd at the event.

With in a couple of weeks at the latest.
We would need to know about the THP dinner with in 2 weeks as well.

Will do. Is THP Dinner at the resort as well?

Man we would love to attend the Morgan Cup and help you guys with the media or whatever, however our plate is full. There is a North Georgia trip in October, a Las Vegas trip in December, and a THP Outing May 2012. Now if some complimentary lodging for the "staff" opened up, we could work it out it :D...

If I'm not called to work I'm there. This is an awesome event and I would love to help out.

I've been feeding that line to my boss for a while now, he's not biting, but I think I could talk my wife into it!

I may be able to talk my bosses into moving down there. Heck I talked 2 of the 3 into joining THP!

I may be able to talk my bosses into moving down there. Heck I talked 2 of the 3 into joining THP!
I think you'd love it if you moved down. I'd love to tee it you with you.

Did THP decide on a menu for the dinner bash on Friday night?

So then I'm not the only one who considered using CL for a tee?

I wish man. We had a choice about 7 years ago. Florida or NC. We chose NC. I think it was a good choice as I love it here but sometimes Florida just beckons

I wish man. We had a choice about 7 years ago. Florida or NC. We chose NC. I think it was a good choice as I love it here but sometimes Florida just beckons

Been diving off NC and that fishery is the best I've seen. You live in a great place. I've heard San Diego calling my name for some time myself so I know the feeling of being pulled in different directions.

I really hope to meet some more THPers down in Orlando This august, this event is so amazing and taken so much work from JB and GG.

I know Nikki is coming to support me, and my little sis will come up from
Miami, working on others.

wanted to bump this thread

JB, are you still looking for volunteers?

Good question man. And if it's extra incentive, I'll sign iron covers for all those that volunteer.

JB, are you still looking for volunteers?

Good question man. And if it's extra incentive, I'll sign iron covers for all those that volunteer.
Man, you are a serious golfer, put whatever you want on your sticks... :wink:

My wife is definitely coming down to cheer on Team Hackers. Our plans were close to being altered last week as my parents didn't understand they were keeping both boys, but with that straightened out, we're ready to go.

I figure if she comes down and meets everyone, then my path to future outings gets easier.

Well...I do have to take her to Harry Potter at Universal on that Monday too.

Yes I am. Hahahahaha. I gotta try and at least look the part. :)

Anyone who comes down is guaranteed a weekend of fun and new/old friends. Excited to see who makes the trek.

Man, you are a serious golfer, put whatever you want on your sticks... :wink:

I'm in and will be sending an email to GG. I'd like to help out as well as watch. I'm thinking I will see if they needany assistance with photos.

So, which THPers are actually planning on going to spectate the Morgan Cup?

My wife is definitely coming down to cheer on Team Hackers. Our plans were close to being altered last week as my parents didn't understand they were keeping both boys, but with that straightened out, we're ready to go.

I figure if she comes down and meets everyone, then my path to future outings gets easier.

Well...I do have to take her to Harry Potter at Universal on that Monday too.
Looking forward to meeting her. I'll be sure to wear my space age denim and safety cone orange crocs for her. Impress her real nicely like!

I'm in and will be sending an email to GG. I'd like to help out as well as watch. I'm thinking I will see if they needany assistance with photos.
You need a Team Paradise "Supporter" tag? :)

Looking forward to meeting her. I'll be sure to wear my space age denim and safety cone orange crocs for her. Impress her real nicely like!

You need a Team Paradise "Supporter" tag? :)

Done!!!

We live in East Tennessee...nothing she doesn't see regularly at Wal-Mart :act-up:

Back