Spectators & Attendees - The Morgan Cup

JB, are you still looking for volunteers?

Of course as long as the are forum members, we would love to have them assist.
If they are not, they can still help, but it will be in a different capacity in some cases.

Of course as long as the are forum members, we would love to have them assist.
If they are not, they can still help, but it will be in a different capacity in some cases.
Ok, sounds good!

Wanted to bump this and to say that I will be volunteering my services for Sunday. Saturday will, in all likelihood, be a no go and Friday is still up in the air. Regardless I will be there to support this wonderful event and I can't wait to see how it all pans out on Championship Sunday.

Wanted to bump this and to say that I will be volunteering my services for Sunday. Saturday will, in all likelihood, be a no go and Friday is still up in the air. Regardless I will be there to support this wonderful event and I can't wait to see how it all pans out on Championship Sunday.
That's great Spank. Glad to have you there!

Like many, I wish I could make the trip. If I did, I'd have to back out of the outing. So I will have to spectate from afar.

Sweet look forward to seeing you there spank!

As we get closer to this wonderful weekend, I wanted to bump this one up.

This is a great chance for spectaors as well as the players. This is shaping up into one heck of an event. I can't wait to be out there.

As we get closer to this wonderful weekend, I wanted to bump this one up.

I plan on attending. I have to check which weekend my flight to Atlantic City is though first. I'm pretty sure it's not the week of the MC, but I'll know my flight dates this evening.

I plan on attending. I have to check which weekend my flight to Atlantic City is though first. I'm pretty sure it's not the week of the MC, but I'll know my flight dates this evening.

awesome! cant wiat to see ya there.

Cool buddy, I sure hope you can make it!

Would love to see you there. Hope it all works out for you.

Hope to see you there F2G!!!!!!!!!

I will be there as well. Volunteering my services as the anchor to Team Paradise!

Haha, really I hope we get to see a lot of THP'ers.

I just sent a text to my buddy to see what the dates are on the flight he got us, so I will know shortly.

Everybody already knows, but I will post it in here too. I have my plane tickets and I will be making the trip to watch Team Hackers beat the paradise out of Team Paradise. I have also offered my services to GG for Saturday and part of the day Sunday. I can't wait to hang out with all my old friends.

Everybody already knows, but I will post it in here too. I have my plane tickets and I will be making the trip to watch Team Hackers beat the paradise out of Team Paradise. I have also offered my services to GG for Saturday and part of the day Sunday. I can't wait to hang out with all my old friends.

thats awesome buddy, although you are rooting against me I will be happy to see you

It'll be good to see you again good buddy.

I just got my flight dates and I'm good to go. I'm thinking I'll drive up early Saturday morning instead of dealing with rush hour after work Friday. I'm going to go check the MC schedule and see what time I need to leave Saturday morning, but I'll definitely be there Saturday and Sunday.

I just got my flight dates and I'm good to go. I'm thinking I'll drive up early Saturday morning instead of dealing with rush hour after work Friday. I'm going to go check the MC schedule and see what time I need to leave Saturday morning, but I'll definitely be there Saturday and Sunday.

Awesome stuff budd!!!!

Good to finally meet you F2G... just don't eat my face alright. :D

Can't wait to meet some THPers. I'm not playing in the MC, so I don't plan on eating any faces while I'm there. Haha

Glad to hear it. If you do come up Friday, there will be the THP dinner to indulge in, but we totally get the whole rush hour thing.

Back