Speedzone xtreme or GS53 max

Davidhibler

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Going to be ordering a set of black PTX pros in the next couple of days and was thinking about a new driver, too.
Hard pondering the gs53 max, but I can't get the speedzone xtreme in white/matte out of my head.

Just left golf galaxy and my wife thinks I need the SZ.

What say you?:unsure:

Both are very good. Hogan was lower spin and launch for me.

Not sure on Hogan pricing but I know the Xtreme is on sale at Budget currently. Not sure if you can add the 20% coupon on top of that.

Both are very good. Hogan was lower spin and launch for me.

Not sure on Hogan pricing but I know the Xtreme is on sale at Budget currently. Not sure if you can add the 20% coupon on top of that.

I dont think the coupon will work on the cobra...but like you said, its on sale right now. Really good price.

I do have a coupon for hogan, but im waiting to see whats going on for black friday before I order the irons...and maybe the driver.

Going to be ordering a set of black PTX pros in the next couple of days and was thinking about a new driver, too.
Hard pondering the gs53 max, but I can't get the speedzone xtreme in white/matte out of my head.

Just left golf galaxy and my wife thinks I need the SZ.

What say you?:unsure:

The Xtreme was a very accurate driver for meaning this season. I have an OTT issue and my usual shot is a fade. The Xtreme kept me in play off the tee.

The Xtreme was a very accurate driver for me this season. I have an OTT issue and mu usual shot is a fade. The Xtreme kept me in play off the tee.

I have a similar shto shape. Good info, thanks!(y)

I have no experience with the SZ Extreme, but I've seen the GS53 Max in action with fantastic results and there are several on here who have hit them and love them. Not sure what the Black Friday deal will look like, but the promo code MISSYOU10 still works for 10% off.

I liked the Xtreme, but I am really interested in the GS53 Max. Seems like it will hit a sweet spot for a lot of guys.

Never hit the GS53 but the Xtreme was a pretty fantastic driver this year, definitely most accurate driver I’ve gamed to date

I’ve never hit the speedzone extreme however I have seen others use it, but the GS53 Max I have used and was very nice. Head felt heavier to me although it was actually lighter than mine. Similar to @JB i was launching mine lower than my normal option (Epic Flash). The SZ seems like an amazing driver though and I’ve thought about going that route myself. I would go SZ with a caveat on price. If the GS53 max is a much better deal than I think you pull the trigger on that.

Listen to your Wife!! Not something I'm used to telling another guy. 😆🤣😆

Seems like you cant go wrong with either, it'll just be which fits your game/swing better

Got with the guys at discount dans for a price check.
Dude gave me a pretty killer quote, so I pulled the trigger on a SZ XTreme.

Cant wait to hear how it works out for you. I got to play my Xtreme one round this fall, but now the weather is hindering anymore...

Speed zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back