gabuzo

Reaction score
Handicap
So Camillo Vigeagas (sic) gets down with the get down looking at the greens! An athletic young man! I'm not so athletic at 50 yrs old! If I was to lay down on my belly on the green with my hands crosed upon my chin at right angles to get a look at the line ...., would mI be in some kind of violation????

He does that to test the green by touching it. LOL.

Kevin

Unless you are playing in a strict tournament or for money, I wouldn't worry about the possible violation. I think CV only does it off the green anyway, but I could be wrong.
So Camillo Vigeagas (sic) gets down with the get down looking at the greens! An athletic young man! I'm not so athletic at 50 yrs old! If I was to lay down on my belly on the green with my hands crosed upon my chin at right angles to get a look at the line ...., would mI be in some kind of violation????

Well I Putt pretty good..., But the next time I have one thats got me baffled I;m going to lay down on my belly...............,and let it go!!

If I got into that position to read a putt they would have to get a paramedic crew to take me off the green....in that position as I doubt I would be able to get out of it.

I tried it once. The ground was soft and I started to sink.

For everything else there's mastercard.

I do it just because I'm young and I can! haha
Seriously though, it does help you see the break.

At my age it is hard for me to just get the ball out of the cup, much less try getting down that far to read a green.

At my age it is hard for me to just get the ball out of the cup, much less try getting down that far to read a green.

Amen Brother!!

Back