Spikeless Golf Shoe Suggestions

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I am buying a pair of spikeless golf shoes. I have three I brands/styles I want to try. You can probably see a trend in my selections. Any other brands you think I should look at.

FJ Flex XP or Flex
Puma Ignite NXT
Cuater Moneymaker

True Linkswear is worth a look IMO. Stylish and high quality.

I'm a big fan of True Linkswear as well. I have the TL-01's that I have really liked! I was afraid that they were going to look "bulky" but they look really good with pants. Haven't tried them with shorts yet but I'm sure they look great. Overall very good quality and material and you don't feel like you are going to slip at all. Great shoe. I have wanted to try the cuater's as well though!

I've been wearing Sketchers shoes for the last four years and love them.

I have had the IGNITE NXT DISC Golf shoes for over a year and find them quite comfortable. Easy to tighten up and loosen.

I have had the IGNITE NXT DISC Golf shoes for over a year and find them quite comfortable. Easy to tighten up and loosen.
I have a pair of these with spikes. Love the Disc.

gray oceanside

Definitely the Puma Ignite NXT Disc. I have two pair and love them. Get a half size smaller than your normal shoe size. They run long.

Agree on the Puma Ignite. Great shoes. I could wear these as regular shoes they are so comfortable.

The NXTs have basically been my off course shoe for the past year. I would easily play a round or 2 in them.

The ASICS are a very comfortable shoe. I have a couple of pairs.

Good call out on True Linkswear. I could see the Knits in my closet. Not too keen on the rest of the line.

Another vote for True Linkswear. I have two pair of the OGs, love them. Still pondering a pair of the knits for summer.

My boy likes his Arc SL from FJ.

The new UA Show GTX are super comfy. I also really liked the Tour 360 XT SL, Forgefiber BOA and CodeChaos from Adidas. Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 BOA are pretty nice too.

The new UA Show GTX are super comfy. I also really liked the Tour 360 XT SL, Forgefiber BOA and CodeChaos from Adidas. Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 BOA are pretty nice too.
It appears you must have more than two feet. LOL Thanks for the info

I like the CodeChaos from Adidas

Yes an Ecco Biom has been my regular casual shoe for a year, could easily wear on the course but use foot joys in wet weather, sure the booms would be fine just want to keep them decent

have not seen it in person or tried them on but I would be all over the Cuater Moneymakers! Flex are not my style.

I have been really happy with the Flex XPs

The new ECCO disc
Unbelievable comfort and wear with a GorTex lining for those wet mornings.

Back