Spikeless Jordan Golf Shoes

I'm very, very tempted by the grey pair...

They look way better in photos. Nice!

I’m on the lookout for Jordan’s for the GD. Was hoping a few more version come out before them.
Yea same here. These are a miss for me though.

Oh those are badass
I think they are the best colorway so far, and like others have said, they are very comfortable.

Does anyone know if Dicks Sporting Goods carries these? Wanting a pair of the gray, but want to try them on for size first. I'm 10 1/2 in most shoes.

Does anyone know if Dicks Sporting Goods carries these? Wanting a pair of the gray, but want to try them on for size first. I'm 10 1/2 in most shoes.
I do not think they have them in stock in stores, but by chance if they have your size in stock online and you want black or white, they are 20% off right now.

I found that these run true to my Nike sneaker size. Generally, I find Nike runs a bit on the smaller side Regarding their sizes.

After the praising the ADGs got from BigDill, I grabbed a pair in white. Gonna have to exchange them and go up a size to try to accomodate my high instep. If the tongue was attached on the sides with elastic, I'd probably be good to go with the 10.5 I ordered. Fingers crossed.

After the praising the ADGs got from BigDill, I grabbed a pair in white. Gonna have to exchange them and go up a size to try to accomodate my high instep. If the tongue was attached on the sides with elastic, I'd probably be good to go with the 10.5 I ordered. Fingers crossed.
Hope you like them. Welcome to fashion.

Hoping the wife and daughter caught on to my subtle hints about these shoes and I get a pair under the tree. :LOL:(y)

After a few rounds in them, they're quite comfortable, and I love that spineless pattern from Nike, the tongue has a bit of uncomfortability in it, might just be my foot. And with that problem, the laces don't seem to tie as well, thinking about putting those stretchy ones on it.

11 is much better than 10.5

Just ordered the gray shoes I have been eyeing from Dicks at 25% off! Hopefully not a price mistake :cool:(y)

Got the shoes in, love them, except that they are too small. Took them back to Dick's to get size 11. The grays are out of stock online now. Black ordered and on the way to me.

After a few rounds in them, they're quite comfortable, and I love that spineless pattern from Nike, the tongue has a bit of uncomfortability in it, might just be my foot. And with that problem, the laces don't seem to tie as well, thinking about putting those stretchy ones on it.
With the attached tongue I actually just took the laces completely out, now they're slip on and work great.

Getting these shoes has been a small adventure! Ordered a pair on black friday, they came in and were too small. Returned to Dicks and they did not have 1/2 size up online, or even the Gunsmoke grays in stock any longer. Decided to try the blacks in the size I needed and they came in end of last week. They fit great, but I still longed for the Gunsmoke. So back the black ones went to Dicks.

Searched online for the gunsmokes and aside from Carl's Golf, there weren't many places that had an 11 in stock, but, not liking to pay full price for anything I kept looking. Found a place in the UK that have them and with conversion rate, no foreign trans fees on credit card, and including express shipping their price would equate to same price I paid from Dicks with 25% off black friday. They are slated for delivery tomorrow. (y)

Getting these shoes has been a small adventure! Ordered a pair on black friday, they came in and were too small. Returned to Dicks and they did not have 1/2 size up online, or even the Gunsmoke grays in stock any longer. Decided to try the blacks in the size I needed and they came in end of last week. They fit great, but I still longed for the Gunsmoke. So back the black ones went to Dicks.

Searched online for the gunsmokes and aside from Carl's Golf, there weren't many places that had an 11 in stock, but, not liking to pay full price for anything I kept looking. Found a place in the UK that have them and with conversion rate, no foreign trans fees on credit card, and including express shipping their price would equate to same price I paid from Dicks with 25% off black friday. They are slated for delivery tomorrow. (y)

awesome, grey is best, and they are soooo comfy.

awesome, grey is best, and they are soooo comfy.
Got my shoes in from the UK in 3 days. That is faster than Dicks with their shipping service. LOL

They really are comfy. Had them on for about an hour around the house before the wife made me take them off so she could wrap them up to put under the tree. :ROFLMAO:

Got my first round in with my Jordans. These are awesomely comfortable. Love em. (y)

I have to revoke my statement of never slipping in the ADGs moving forward. Hard dry fairway with dead grass led to a single slip on a short iron.

I have never been a big Nike fan. There golf shoes just never wow me.

Back