Split - Wireless ear buds and music player.

tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
So...that's kind of awesome. Wow.

I love everything about this except for having to bite to change the song. I'm not so sure about that one.

Job security for orthodontic surgeons Amol, it's all a part of the great master plan! :alien:

I love everything about this except for having to bite to change the song. I'm not so sure about that one.

but it's a soft bite. like a nibble. just a little nibble.

Yea was just about to post about the biting. Not a fan of that. How does it know if you wanted a louder volume bite or quieter volume bite? Lol and 155 is a bit much

Yea was just about to post about the biting. Not a fan of that. How does it know if you wanted a louder volume bite or quieter volume bite? Lol and 155 is a bit much

3 volume settings. low, medium, high. dual bite to cycle thru those.

granted iPods have much more storage and features, but everyone pays the same for them. if not more.

with the amount of technology going on here, these couldn't sell for less than $100

Wow.....what will they think of next. Memory is on the low side though. I see that as being a significant drawback.

Wow.....what will they think of next. Memory is on the low side though. I see that as being a significant drawback.

I have most of my Bluetooth speaker left, that'll work for me on the course.

3 volume settings. low, medium, high. dual bite to cycle thru those.

granted iPods have much more storage and features, but everyone pays the same for them. if not more.

with the amount of technology going on here, these couldn't sell for less than $100

Gotcha thanks! I'm ok with it being over 100 but I need more storage if I'm dropping 155 for something

Love the idea. Battery life and memory is a drawback, but it's a good start.

these just look awesome.

What if you chew gum? I think its an interesting concept though.

Very interesting. I can only presume chewing gum with these in is verboten. I would have to see some reviews and some long-term testing. The whole system is relying on very small batteries and solid state hard drives, which have high variance in terms of life and functionality. It would stink to buy a pair and then discover that one of the batteries is a dud and be told you have to replace both of them.

But it's a very, very cool concept, and I expect we'll consider seeing similar systems as bluetooth antennas continue to become more compact and effective.

Very cool concept! Not sure about version 1, but I'd love to see where they go with this in the future.

I'm a fan of by jaybird blue tooth headset. Maybe one of my best purchases

Kinda cool, but I think I'd lose them easily. Odd that they say memory is 256mb, but the video says they hold up to 24 songs. Most of my mp3s are under 5mb. I'll stick with my 3-year-old Plantronics BT set that cost only $50 and are going strong, despite all the sweat they endure until these get a little cheaper and bonknhead-proof.

What if you chew gum? I think its an interesting concept though.

There is a locking feature

right. just tap the right bud to lock/unlock.

Kinda cool, but I think I'd lose them easily. Odd that they say memory is 256mb, but the video says they hold up to 24 songs. Most of my mp3s are under 5mb. I'll stick with my 3-year-old Plantronics BT set that cost only $50 and are going strong, despite all the sweat they endure until these get a little cheaper and bonknhead-proof.

i noticed that.
i figured maybe 60 songs at 4MB a pop, which would be 5 or 6 albums. enough for a jog, workout or bike ride.

Back