[Spoilers] The Mandalorian

1575911481435.png

So anyone want to comment on who was at the end of episode 5? :cool:

I'm not sure what show you're watching, but if we're talking about the "Mandalorian", it's a great show! ;)

Fixed spelling of the title, it was bugging me haha

Have heard great things..I haven't watched yet but I plan to possibly even this week, I usually prefer to binge watch and hate having to wait for new episodes.

So anyone want to comment on who was at the end of episode 5? :cool:
Everything leads me to believe boba get but we still haven’t seen Gus Fring so I’m guessing it’s him.

Sorry for the typo...

Last edited:
I hope it isn't boba fett, the guy is overrated as hell in (yes, I know this is a fictional character). Guy wasn't even really Mandalorian (nor was his father). I am actively trying to avoid finding out who it is as I have loved the surprises in Star wars (from the original twist in Empire, to Leah's identity in Return to the final shot of Episode 1 of Mando).

Only thing bumming me out about this show is that there is only 3 more left this season.

I'm loving this show. Tiny baby yoda is such a good character and he barely even does anything yet haha. I'm still waiting for them to do something insane again.

No idea who was there at the end of episode 5, but I'm really looking forward to finding out.

Episode 5 was a bit boring, but the show overall has been fantastic!

Boy did it take me back to Star Wars episode 4 with Luke when the gunslinger was looking through the binoculars and spots the Raiders animals. Was a great 30 second scene.

I think I am alone in the minority here, or maybe I am just not as interested any more in the Star Wars realm, but this show has just been an OK watch for me.

I think I am alone in the minority here, or maybe I am just not as interested any more in the Star Wars realm, but this show has just been an OK watch for me.
No offense, but... I will just stop there. Nothing good ever comes when I start a comment like that ;)

I am absolutely loving the show and have no idea who is coming in episode 6. It has been a long time since my teens were interested in watching a television show with me, but they like it as much as me.

Enjoyed ep 6. A little slow, but it was good.

Enjoyed the Gungan reference.

Ready for them to stop doing these side missions, and get back to the baby yoda line.

This thread is now only about baby Yoda

That is all

Imperial sharpshooter... :)

Just finished ep 6. Loved it. The banter. The humor. The imperial ship. The old gang. The feel of the episode. Baby Yoda thinking he just blew up the droid. The fight scenes. The X Wing fighters. Spot on.
Yeah episode 5 was a slog to me, but 6 really ratcheted it up again. Loving this series.

Just finished ep 6. Loved it. The banter. The humor. The imperial ship. The old gang. The feel of the episode. Baby Yoda thinking he just blew up the droid. The fight scenes. The X Wing fighters. Spot on.

Agree completely. I'm hooked on this series and I'm not a big TV watcher.

Agree completely. I'm hooked on this series and I'm not a big TV watcher.
I’m not either (other than sports) but really like this show too. It‘s basically the only show I enjoy watching with my kids since they usually just watch reality TV crap lol

I also really like how tight and compact the episodes are. Makes it really easy to watch since they’re so short. The last episode reminded me a lot of (a Star Wars themed) Firefly!

And episode 7..... I am not saying anything else, but Mando is obviously real brave, but not sure he is real smart..... Love the show and think I am more excited for episode 8 than I am Rise of Skywalker.

Back