Spokane Area Golf

Reading this thread, it sounds even better golf than what you we're describing, and that was already high praise. I'm sure you'll get a group together in no time. At some point the AZ boyz need to take a golf trip!
Brian! You say the word, you guys have a place to stay!
I don't want to speak for @Wildcat4life or @oumagic but I'm guessing all three of us would definitely be down for another chance to play Indian Canyon, CdA, or any other course in your new neighborhood!

I liked Indian Canyon, loved CDA and want to try Circling Raven. Hopefully you meet some THPers up there or convert some randoms into THP.

I liked Indian Canyon, loved CDA and want to try Circling Raven. Hopefully you meet some THPers up there or convert some randoms into THP.

I'm hoping to!

I got to play Hangman today and the course is in good shape. Even with all the rain lately, the course was pretty dry. There's a couple greens here that are very tricky and of course I struggled on them. It helped having some local knowledge from my buddy or else I would have been in some trouble. Pace of play was really good even though we had to wait a little. We managed to get around in right around 4 hours or so.

Back