Sports Betting Chat

@wubears71 Need some advice here - I am not sure the same would happen to you, as I am peanuts bettor, but possible.

This weekend for the RBC heritage, I had a live bet parlay:
Scottie to Win
Poston Top 5
Cantlay Top 10
Hoge top 20

Bet $100, Odds = +2930; SS +600, Poston +140, PC =190, Hoge -550

Bet marked as win; they called it Dead Heat - I was paid $127.20 - this is equivalent to about -370 odds!!!

I have filed multiple complaints via the dumb bots and email; contacted my concierge.....and nothing!!

My argument is at the very minimum, the payout would be for SS at +600! There were 7 extra guys included into the top 20...but there is no way that would wreck the odds like this!

Is there any recourse?

@wubears71 Need some advice here - I am not sure the same would happen to you, as I am peanuts bettor, but possible.

This weekend for the RBC heritage, I had a live bet parlay:
Scottie to Win
Poston Top 5
Cantlay Top 10
Hoge top 20

Bet $100, Odds = +2930; SS +600, Poston +140, PC =190, Hoge -550

Bet marked as win; they called it Dead Heat - I was paid $127.20 - this is equivalent to about -370 odds!!!

I have filed multiple complaints via the dumb bots and email; contacted my concierge.....and nothing!!

My argument is at the very minimum, the payout would be for SS at +600! There were 7 extra guys included into the top 20...but there is no way that would wreck the odds like this!

Is there any recourse?
Golf rules are so messed up on what they pay that I don’t even bother. There is all sorts of dumb fine print and it’s all around ties and if those pay out or not. Wish I had a better answer but it’s bs the way the payouts work in golf.

Golf rules are so messed up on what they pay that I don’t even bother. There is all sorts of dumb fine print and it’s all around ties and if those pay out or not. Wish I had a better answer but it’s bs the way the payouts work in golf.

Yes - I have read every single one in depth. I have replicated a parlay. My argument is that there is no way a parlay could ever be reduced the longest odds leg! In this case +600.

Build a parlay of +600, -650, -810 and -3100. Based on the ties (DH) this was my rough estimate...it still comes out to +833.

Back