Sports Betting Chat

Ooooff glad I went to bed and didn't see that go down live 🤣

I really overestimated the effect of the weather last night. Expected both teams to struggle to score with 30+ mph wind and crappy QBs.

I really overestimated the effect of the weather last night. Expected both teams to struggle to score with 30+ mph wind and crappy QBs.
Well depending on the number you had you were probably right until the nonsense fumble td recovery at the end of the game :LOL:

Well depending on the number you had you were probably right until the nonsense fumble td recovery at the end of the game :LOL:
I hit 4 out of 6 legs. Missed total under 40.5 (at 40 before fumble) and Trubisky under 199 yards (he had 207). I went to sleep before the end, but yeah it was not fun waking up to the box score.

Every teaser was good until final play. I didn’t have anything last night but that sucked.

Got Rich Hill at over 1.5 walks tonight for +100. Judge has walked in 8 straight and is usually good for an intentional. 2 seems doable. Might lump it in a parlay or two.
I tailed the Rich Hill bet. I got it at -107. He has 2 walks so far.

FanDuel took my bet that lost because of that crazy ending in the Browns game and gave me a free bet at the same value. Even they took pitty on me. Anything like that happen for you @jdtox

FanDuel took my bet that lost because of that crazy ending in the Browns game and gave me a free bet at the same value. Even they took pitty on me. Anything like that happen for you @jdtox
No 😕

Michigan State is awful. Going to cost me 5 team parlay. That is all

@Afizzle2100 please tell me you hammered Middle Tennessee today and give me a reason for suffering through this Miami game.

Ugh. Bijan Robinson came up 6 yards short and cost me $274

Edit: a miracle has kept my hopes alive

Edit again: that was short-lived

Last edited:
I took Oregon -4.5. Haha what an ending

The Chiefs replacement kicker is going to cost me hundreds. Just effing horrible.

Lost $60 on various chiefs bets. For a colts victory though I’ll take it 😁

Went 1-1 on teasers. CIN & DET @ 1pm was never really in doubt. ATL & LAC @ 4pm never had a chance w/ those Jags playing the way they did.

I hit on the Packers moneyline at +135, even though it ended up closer than I thought it would. Honestly don't know why they were such an underdog, aside from being on the road. Tampa is using cheerleaders at wr.

Back