Sports Betting Chat

I'm chasing so hard right now. Just an awful Saturday and Sunday for me.

BRONCOS COUNTRY, LETS RIDE.

936DCDE2-FBFE-432C-B328-028B43065667.png

Wasted 80% of my bankroll on colts/chiefs bets. Really thought the chiefs would take that game. Had $20 left and tossed $10 on this same gamer. Aiyuk scoring first was massive.

I was chasing but sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good!

Pedestrian CFB weekend for me. I had my best friends wedding so it was hard to delve too deep.

hit a live line parlay of Maryland +21 and Georgia/Kent under 67. That got me to +$4 on the day with 3 other parlays out there. All of them missed two legs so no near misses.

Got Rich Hill at over 1.5 walks tonight for +100. Judge has walked in 8 straight and is usually good for an intentional. 2 seems doable. Might lump it in a parlay or two.

Damn, not sure if this hit but I love that logic

Michigan State is awful. Going to cost me 5 team parlay. That is all

not sure how they got so terrible so fast

not sure how they got so terrible so fast
Me either, they were terrible last week too. Though going home and a division opponent would turn things around. Boy was I wrong. :LOL:

Damn, not sure if this hit but I love that logic
Oh this hit. Like you said the logic on this was spot on. I tailed it for a few dollars :)

I hit on the Packers moneyline at +135, even though it ended up closer than I thought it would. Honestly don't know why they were such an underdog, aside from being on the road. Tampa is using cheerleaders at wr.

Great bet there, never fun watching Brady drive down the field but besides that, it was never really in doubt.

Oh this hit. Like you said the logic on this was spot on. I tailed it for a few dollars :)

Damn, if I wasn’t at a rehearsal dinner I would have been all over that. Great bet by you two!

ABBA1DC9-4400-4132-8950-F02AB50749DA.jpeg

just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point lol.

View attachment 9123338

just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point lol.
Who the hell is david sills V?

I did that yesterday with the presidents cup matches. Just for fun i threw .50 and tried to pick every match correctly. Would have paid 5k hahahaha. Obviously I did not win :ROFLMAO:

Who the hell is david sills V?

I did that yesterday with the presidents cup matches. Just for fun i threw .50 and tried to pick every match correctly. Would have paid 5k hahahaha. Obviously I did not win :ROFLMAO:

Some younger wide out from USC. He got the most snaps of any giants receiver last week and Toney should be out this game.

This is actually the same kid that USC offered a scholarship to when he was in the 5th grade or something that made national headlines. He was a QB “prospect” then.

Some younger wide out from USC. He got the most snaps of any giants receiver last week and Toney should be out this game.

This is actually the same kid that USC offered a scholarship to when he was in the 5th grade or something that made national headlines. He was a QB “prospect” then.

I see the wheels in motion...

If you have $10 you want to burn ride it with me :ROFLMAO:

my dream is to hit one of those pick all the presidents cup picks or bet every game on the ML correctly parlays.

1 Q under -6.5 ✅

1 down, 3 to go……..

1 Q under -6.5 ✅
Zeke to score ✅

2 down and 2 to go.

Would be an absolute shame for sills to catch a game winner for his first TD this season coming up!

1 Q under -6.5 ✅
Zeke to score ✅

2 down and 2 to go.

Would be an absolute shame for sills to catch a game winner for his first TD this season coming up!
I’m a Cowboys fan but I’m pulling for your parlay. Hope it hits!

Back