Sports Betting Chat

Not blocking or providing protection :(
Need a big drive here. Stafford for 40-50 yards with a Kupp TD would be fabulous

Let’s get one of these guys a parlay win! Stafford and Kupp need to put together a TD drive.

Let’s get one of these guys a parlay win! Stafford and Kupp need to put together a TD drive.
If Kupp is gonna score a TD it will be on a pass from the 15-20 yard range. They’re doing a good job covering him in the red zone

This is infuriating
It’s taking Stafford so long to throw/hand the ball off. At this point I’m just hoping he can hit 225 yards

Alright got one parlay to hit. Need a miracle for the big one to hit

Ridiculous! 3 for 31 in the first quarter, then don't throw to Ayiuk the rest of the game (except lame screen)!!
My brother got screwed on something similar yesterday. Took Helaire for 15 receiving yards and he got one target the whole game because he was running so well

What a lame prop game. That 49er defense is the best in the league right now.

My brother got screwed on something similar yesterday. Took Helaire for 15 receiving yards and he got one target the whole game because he was running so well
Helaire over 15 receiving cost me as well. He dropped a WIDE open ball in the 1st quarter that probably would have covered it too.

Rams offense did me in. I expected more out of Stafford. I don't know what happened since last season, but they don't look right at all.

Yankees won me a little bit today. Need a Houston win for another $30. Took a beating over the weekend so I'm going to nickel and dime to get my pot back up for football this weekend.

Yankees won me a little bit today. Need a Houston win for another $30. Took a beating over the weekend so I'm going to nickel and dime to get my pot back up for football this weekend.

i did Yankees ML yesterday, but need a mental break from the grind til Thursday lol.

i did Yankees ML yesterday, but need a mental break from the grind til Thursday lol.
I took Yankees money line with a Judge hit. I think I’m going to need blood pressure meds after that

I took Barcelona ML today. Of course they lost 1 - Nil

Astros are off and running. Hope they keep Verlander on the mound a few more innings at least.

Hammered UCF -3 Last night and that worked out very nicely for me.

Here are my early CFB Picks this week:
Air Force -9.5
UCLA +4
Oklahoma State -8.5
Texas 1H -3.5 / 1H Under 32.5
TCU -6.5

I am leaning toward Denver ML with Jonathan Taylor out tonight, but I like the Under 42 even more. Of course, this could be the week where Denver finally figures out their offense.

I am leaning toward Denver ML with Jonathan Taylor out tonight, but I like the Under 42 even more. Of course, this could be the week where Denver finally figures out their offense.
I think I'm taking Denver -3.5, and may play it to -6.5. I just don't know how Indy scores tonight against Denver's stingy pass D. Broncos feel better equipped to handle their RB injury.

F253DB39-925B-4DC8-98D8-363A31F20B00.jpeg
2E4C5B8C-0610-4A4E-9D2C-9337E9189067.jpeg

Big money ticket. Still deciding what else I wanna put down. I wanna hammer broncos ML, paired with some other prop but don’t know if I have the heart to go big against the colts. If they pulled it out I’d be sick

Back