Sports Betting Chat

View attachment 9125386
View attachment 9125387

Big money ticket. Still deciding what else I wanna put down. I wanna hammer broncos ML, paired with some other prop but don’t know if I have the heart to go big against the colts. If they pulled it out I’d be sick
Oh I hope this hits!! DK has an odds boost for NSFD to +100. Max bet is only $10 but might as well fire that and then hopefully this is a total freeroll.

View attachment 9125386
View attachment 9125387

Big money ticket. Still deciding what else I wanna put down. I wanna hammer broncos ML, paired with some other prop but don’t know if I have the heart to go big against the colts. If they pulled it out I’d be sick
Love the Jelani Woods reach. I keep thinking Philip Lindsay revenge game might be the play. Hines has only had double digit carries a handful of times in his career, so I can't picture him being the workhorse.

Love the Jelani Woods reach. I keep thinking Philip Lindsay revenge game might be the play. Hines has only had double digit carries a handful of times in his career, so I can't picture him being the workhorse.

I like Lindsay too, reich has talked about how he’s excited to use him if it came down to it which it certainly has now. Love the revenge aspect for a former pro bowler also.

I’m also staying away from Hines. Defense will be keying in on him not matter the workload and draft kings has a bunch of “boosts” on his over yards which is a tell tale sign they think he’s not gonna hit it.

Colts are definitely going to throw a touchdown to Cox or woods. The only group Ryan can throw to in the red zone.

Oh I hope this hits!! DK has an odds boost for NSFD to +100. Max bet is only $10 but might as well fire that and then hopefully this is a total freeroll.

man that’s a good bet this game certainly will go under at first glance!

man that’s a good bet this game certainly will go under at first glance!

It certainly sets up for an under game... both offenses have been bad and Denver D is pretty good.

Think I'm going to take a flyer on a Latavius Murray TD as well. He's a mack truck and Gordon has fumble issues. Could see Murray getting short yardage work.

Think I'm going to take a flyer on a Latavius Murray TD as well. He's a mack truck and Gordon has fumble issues. Could see Murray getting short yardage work.
One of Syracuse's finest! You are spot on as he is def. money @ goal line. I think I will tail this.

i didn’t even realize that he got signed off the saints last week lol.

Gordon’s fumble issues are bad, if I was the broncos I wouldn’t want to play him.

I do not think he will be suiting up tonight.......

I have a max of $50!

Anyone tickle Cantlay this week? I hear he does ok at this event.

Anyone tickle Cantlay this week? I hear he does ok at this event.

i wont touch a pga event til we get towards the gensis/ basketball season. Unless it’s a future on a major.

I have a max of $50!
Dam... Hope I didn't misread it.

Edit: Just checked and definitely max bet of $10 in NY.

So weird thing.. I was telling my 19 yr old about this bet. He said his DK app said max $50 as well. We literally brought up the terms side by side on our phones. His said $50 mine still said $10. Wonder why.

So weird thing.. I was telling my 19 yr old about this bet. He said his DK app said max $50 as well. We literally brought up the terms side by side on our phones. His said $50 mine still said $10. Wonder why.

They know who the sharps are ;) (also had a max of $10)

From my experience, the more you bet the better MAXs you get. I know some VIP guys that get $250 MAXs.........

I’m so f*****
BEE5F15A-9B96-4A79-A372-1BA2F4C5A746.png

Someone out there took the under on everything and is absolutely salivating right now :LOL:

Back