Sports Betting Chat

I took WF +7.5 as soon as I saw the hook on 7 yesterday, definitely didn't love seeing that move out to +10 today :LOL:

Any locks today fellas? I absolutely want to bet my Ball State Cardinals at +9.5, but their star back opted out of the bowl game. Need to stay away. Tulsa is -1.5 against Mississippi state. Everyone is on Tulsa, but I feel like SEC might trump a good team here.

some okay College Basketball and NBA action I may have to get involved in

I'm on Ball +10, and have a piece of the under in Tulsa/MS State at u48...however, I've been a dead cold the last two days so take that for what it's worth :LOL:

0E23CEB0-43D1-45E6-86C8-412447AA460C.jpeg
Hit a monster yesterday trying to emotionally hedge my colts!

Bump? Where are my fellow wannabe cappers?

Great CFB + Playoff Baseball + NHL cards tomorrow.

85627675-6434-4812-B18E-9BAC0C74539D.jpeg

Massive Parlay win from the colts game tonight.

Been putting in $20 weekly since start of college football. Ive lost it every week one way or another.

Hit a big win last week during CFB. $5 for $340.

That’s when I start to get reckless. I usually pull out what I put in originally and go for broke with the remainder.

I fluctuated around $250 all week until today I decided to go big on one final go with this colts game or pull out. Luck is on my side. Bad weather games are easier to predict as it makes teams more one dimensional.

Last edited:
View attachment 9038199

Been putting in $20 weekly since start of college football. Ive lost it every week one way or another.

That’s when I start to get reckless. I usually pull out what I put in originally and go for broke with the remainder.

I fluctuated around $250 all week until today I decided to go big on one final go with this colts game or pull out. Luck is on my side. Bad weather games are easier to predict as it makes teams more one dimensional.
Hideaway funds are looking nice!

View attachment 9038199

Thats an aggressive bet on a 5 team parlay :oops: but damn! Congrats

I need to follow this thread, my DK account has taken an absolute beating these last 2 weeks.

Thats an aggressive bet on a 5 team parlay :oops: but damn! Congrats

it made for an extremely uncomfortable game lol.

however once I breakeven on my investment I try to just lose attachment to those winnings so that way I don’t get upset if I lose it going for something big. If I treated gambling more like a job as opposed to a lottery I’d probably be more profitable. I’ve never come out worse than break even on the year in terms of deposits/withdrawals so I haven’t learned my lesson yet.....

I need to follow this thread, my DK account has taken an absolute beating these last 2 weeks.

I haven’t been close all year and i told myself once I got my -$180 back I’d be done......one
hot streak later I’m back :LOL:

Damn these sports books lol

I haven’t been close all year and i told myself once I got my -$180 back I’d be done......one
hot streak later I’m back :LOL:

Damn these sports books lol
I know right! Baltimore killed me yesterday, if not for them I would have done really well. Not as well as you but still :ROFLMAO:

I know right! Baltimore killed me yesterday, if not for them I would have done really well. Not as well as you but still :ROFLMAO:
Same here, lost two solid good sized teasers on them not beating the Bengals :LOL:

Same here, lost two solid good sized teasers on them not beating the Bengals :LOL:
Yep lost a solid teaser with the rams and cards and a 3 team parlay :rolleyes:

Took some of these winnings and put it on Brady to win MVP at +750

Took some of these winnings and put it on Brady to win MVP at +750
I've never really gotten into long term bets. Like you I have a pretty small roll I give myself so I can't bring myself to tie it up in futures :LOL:

I've never really gotten into long term bets. Like you I have a pretty small roll I give myself so I can't bring myself to tie it up in futures :LOL:
When I went to Vegas I would always place a future bet on one of my favorite teams to win the title. Large enough that it was worth my while to fly to Vegas and collect. But now that it’s legal in PA I guess those days are behind me :confused:

I usually don’t either for the same reasons that’s why I was excited to be able to :ROFLMAO:

I love the value on him right now. Leads every major category with a cake schedule

When I went to Vegas I would always place a future bet on one of my favorite teams to win the title. Large enough that it was worth my while to fly to Vegas and collect. But now that it’s legal in PA I guess those days are behind me :confused:

If you want I can help brainstorm a million other excuses for you to head out to Vegas :LOL:

View attachment 9038228

That is a huge win!

Already love this thread. My big win for the weekend. Since AZ went legal, I am +250 on DK, and +300 on FD.

Screenshot_20211024-144612.jpg

Me and a few buddies are doing daily NBA props, so far its been fun. He's winning a lot, not so much for me. Getting used to that.

B27348A2-2A2E-47C4-BC2E-636FB005AD56.jpeg

Riding this tonight as my first bet back after winning big. Seems too easy which is fishy but I’m confident this one can hit.

Back