Sports Memorabilia Thread

Absolutely going to pick up one of these. The jersey is the Buffalo Braves jersey from their first year in the NBA.
B7F00580-4D7F-4797-84D0-0AED5512C77A.jpeg421EDF00-2882-4FD6-9FAA-8A66618D991B.jpeg

This is getting hung today

35576460-7A6D-4E0F-8607-0D193D27D4BB.jpeg

Fund raiser at our Club to raise money to help an employee with uninsured medical expenses. Great kid huge turnout great kid good to see the support for her. People really can do good things. I won
this. Lol love it.
View attachment 9119631View attachment 9119632
I know this is going to sound weird but, I feel on the signed belt front, the person signing it needs to have held that version of the replica belt.

For Flair that means:
The NWA World Title (The half globe. aka The 10 pounds of gold)
The Big Gold Belt (NWA, WCW, & WWE all used a version of this belt)
The WWF World Title (Double Eagle version)

If this belt was signed by Orton, Brock, or Roman it would be awesome.

Ok I’m done… lol

I know this is going to sound weird but, I feel on the signed belt front, the person signing it needs to have held that version of the replica belt.

For Flair that means:

Ok I’m done… lol

For Flair that means:

Ok I’m done… lol
So he never held this belt ? Wonder why they would choose this one. Loved Rowdy Roddy Piper.

So he never held this belt ? Wonder why they would choose this one. Loved Rowdy Roddy Piper.
No that belt design is from 2014- present . Flair’s last title win was in 2000.

Boston championship wood plaques
EB13E01E-BAA7-44E2-B760-D7A76F41465B.jpeg

Golf balls and various memorabilia
B1C646EF-D5E3-440D-9BA5-45E5FAA31CDD.jpeg

The baseball is signed by Trot Nixon, one of the OG Dirt Dogs on the ‘04 WS team.

Become a big fan of this young man for the Jags and wanted to grab this one

2CD61830-368C-4D8B-BC33-427F3175A67F.jpeg

What is the theme on the minis? I had an idea for my "man cave/future sim room" and it was getting all 32 teams and each signed by a former Ohio state player that played for that team.
Our room is mostly movie/sports so as you can see Willie Beamen, Sean Young, Corbin Bergson, etc.

As it pertains to minis, it’s just players we like.

Collecting isn't a hobby, but I keep this as it's a very special reminder of a trip to SF with my dad when I was very young and he had connections to some NFL guys

This is a signed football from the 1989 SF 49ers.

PXL_20221202_005639926.jpg

@JB this would be a nice addition to the man cave (although it is a rather small in size piece of memorabilia)

@JB this would be a nice addition to the man cave (although it is a rather small in size piece of memorabilia)

Thats a good one. @GolferGal likes his 4 TD at Polk high legend.
We are not into the cards however due to size, but tht is a good one. Thanks.

Was in Wegmans and they pulled out a pallet of these. Apparently a hot item. I picked one up.
View attachment 9123762

they are a hot item. We got the Bills little people last year through some Bills fan group my wife is a part of. I can't remember if she got them this year or not.

Back