Spring 2010 College Golf

Golf Week's latest rankings for individuals
has Alabama with 2 of the top 3 spots.
Cauley at #1 and Hamrick at #3. Roll Tide!

PickerJ-

Be prepared for some changes to those rankings when the new ones come out tomorrow. Not intending to be a killjoy, because Alabama is definitely a program on the rise, but Cauley, Hamrick, and Alabama didn't finish well at the Puerto Rico Classic last week.

Alabama finished 11th out of 15 teams, and in the individual results, Cauley finished 47th while Hamrick finished 32nd. (Hunter Slatton was the highest finishing player for 'bama at 37th.)

I'll be interested to see if the Tide is able to bounce back at the John Hayt Collegiate tomorrow.

Golf Week's latest rankings for individuals
has Alabama with 2 of the top 3 spots.
Cauley at #1 and Hamrick at #3. Roll Tide!

I'm #1! I'm #1! Wait... Roll Tide? I'm confused :D (Pretty sure there's no relation...)

I'm #1! I'm #1! Wait... Roll Tide? I'm confused :D (Pretty sure there's no relation...)

I'm fairly certain he's your long lost cash cow relative!

New GolfStat rankings are out and the Texas Men's Team is up to #4 in the nation.
1 Oklahoma State
2 Stanford
3 Florida
4 Texas
5 Washington
6 Texas A&M
7 Augusta State
8 South Carolina
9 Florida State
10 Illinois
Not sure why Texas isn't higher than Oklahoma State since Texas just beat OSU head-to-head.

Russell Henley from Georgia takes of the top spot in the men's individual rankings, while Cody Gribble moves up to the #13 spot.

Back