Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Gentlemen and ladies it's March and that means I'll finally get to golf in about 2 months hahaha kidding kinda......seriously tho it was 50 for the first time and the grass is finally showing in some spots so that means it's time to get off the ski forums and back on the paradise! Oh how I missed you all and this wonderful place!! I sincerely hope all of you had a safe and somewhat enjoyable winter (we had a record low average of -6 in WNY so f*** that lol). Looking forward to diving back into golf and the community. I changed jobs and am in the process of moving (not far) so I look forward to hopefully getting out with the fellas close by and maybe even make a thp event. Cheers!

Winter is almost over for many of us. Welcome back!

Gentlemen and ladies it's March and that means I'll finally get to golf in about 2 months hahaha kidding kinda......seriously tho it was 50 for the first time and the grass is finally showing in some spots so that means it's time to get off the ski forums and back on the paradise! Oh how I missed you all and this wonderful place!! I sincerely hope all of you had a safe and somewhat enjoyable winter (we had a record low average of -6 in WNY so f*** that lol). Looking forward to diving back into golf and the community. I changed jobs and am in the process of moving (not far) so I look forward to hopefully getting out with the fellas close by and maybe even make a thp event. Cheers!

You may be able to get in on the one in Pittsburgh at Olde Stonewall if there is a spot open or someone drops but there is going to be 60 of us there. It'll be my first as I've only been here since Jan 1 but it's gonna be a blast. Oh and I'm krispy, nice to meet ya.

What is everyone doing to get ready?
Here is what we love doing ... we grab an Impact Ball and run to Top Golf for some drinks and an hour or so of practicing our swings.

Back