Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

Pretty darn interesting shoes. I’ve enjoyed nearly all my rounds with them.

Me too. I’ll be wearing them Monday too

Me too. I’ll be wearing them Monday too
My only complaint is the weight in the humid weather when I’m walking. I really start dragging around 16-17-18 but otherwise they are great.

My only complaint is the weight in the humid weather when I’m walking. I really start dragging around 16-17-18 but otherwise they are great.

I am not walking so haven’t had that issue, but I could see it. Flip side is that I like the weight with stability. Remind me weight wise of the old adidas adiPure line.

I've worn them for 8 of my last 9 rounds and think they are great! Comfortable, stabilizing, impeccable workmanship.....

Pretty darn interesting shoes. I’ve enjoyed nearly all my rounds with them.
The little features is what intrigues me the most, the laces, toe box, even the stability portion, if my shoes can now help my game and are comfortable, I think I can get over the odd styling.

Who knows, if your shoes can help you be better golfer, heck maybe even the square bill of the hat I'll fall in love with. And it sounds like the socks are comfy too.

I am not walking so haven’t had that issue, but I could see it. Flip side is that I like the weight with stability. Remind me weight wise of the old adidas adiPure line.
Loved the adiPure. I wore them until the strips starting falling off.. Then I glued them and kept going.

These showed up yesterday, first impressions: They run a bit big, I usually wear 12 in nikes and these were about a 1/2 size to maybe a full size too big, I'm exchanging for a 1/2 size smaller.

I cannot wait to check out how this sole works, just looks super stable and grippy.
IMG_5843.jpeg

Even the eylets have a square design element to them!
IMG_5844.jpeg

The attached tongue felt super comfortable, I can see how the stability of the entire shoe has been well thought out.
IMG_5845.jpeg

The socks are a silent shining star, super comfortable.
IMG_5846.jpeg

The square bill on the hat is certainly noticeable, but while it's on I didn't really feel like it was any different.
IMG_5847.jpeg

A few small things I noticed, even the socks have the squareish looking toe
IMG_5848.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5841.jpeg
    IMG_5841.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6
I find they run true to size (at least in a size 9) They are definitely "roomy" with the squared toe but I don't feel they run a size too big. If you tend to get a size larger than normal sometimes because of the way certain brands or models within brands fit, go with the smallest size you tend to buy. My golf shoes vary between 9 and 9 1/2, depending, and the 9's are a perfect fit for me.

I find they run true to size (at least in a size 9) They are definitely "roomy" with the squared toe but I don't feel they run a size too big. If you tend to get a size larger than normal sometimes because of the way certain brands or models within brands fit, go with the smallest size you tend to buy. My golf shoes vary between 9 and 9 1/2, depending, and the 9's are a perfect fit for me.

I am the exact same way. They are spot on size wise to Nike and FJ to me. Just more room in the toe bed, which I like.

I am the exact same way. They are spot on size wise to Nike and FJ to me. Just more room in the toe bed, which I like.
I wear a 9 in FJ and Skechers (golf and casual) and all my dress shoes and sneakers. Some New Balance I have to go 9.5.

I've got a pair Sqairz shoes ordered and should be here at the house sometime tomorrow. It said on the website when I ordered the shoes that because of the wider toe area you should condsider the next smaller size which would be 12. BTW, I ordered the 20/20 - Blue and Grey.

I do tend to buy size 12 in most shoes on and off the golf course, these were actually a bit longer for me as well at that size, I'll see how the 11.5 fit when they get in

This, in a promotional email I got today, seems hard to believe:

In a recent independent test by Golf Laboratory, Inc. SQAIRZ golf shoes produced an additional 2.2mph in club speed and 4.8mph in ball speed over leading brands of spikeless shoes.

I'm gonna be putting my 20/20s into play tomorrow.

The new size, 1/2 smaller, came in, and I must admit, I must have a really wide shoe and have to buy larger shoes in other brands, I'm almost wondering if I could move a full size down from what I normally wear, but no slipping so I'm gonna give them a go this week, walking around the house, super comfortable, I can feel a bit of the extra weight, but nothing major and riding in them will be no problem at all, the shape is certainly something I notice right away and I can see how I can utilize them for alignment, the first thing that stuck out to me was the "SQAIRZ" on the tip of the toe, it's a bit distracting, but I'll see how much during a round. And honestly the style and color are growing on me.

This, in a promotional email I got today, seems hard to believe:

saw this too, couldn’t find a link to the actual study though to see what shoes were actually involved. You would think if I was footjoy or puma they would shout that from the mountain tops

I'm pretty interested in these, but walk 99% of my rounds so usually go for a lighter shoe if possible.

I'm pretty interested in these, but walk 99% of my rounds so usually go for a lighter shoe if possible.
Saw a review where he walked 4 of 6 rounds with these and his feet felt great and was not fatigued at all. I think the roominess, without feeling loose, and the stability of the shoe may actually be a benefit over lighter shoes. Though I ride in a cart I do a fair amount of walking and don’t think there would be an issue with them walking a full 18 but I couldn’t actually attest to that.

Back