SQAIRZ Limited Edition Nick Faldo Masters Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool thing they have here with Faldo and I believe they will be giving away a signed pair coming up soon.

Found in our latest THP Digital Magazine.

I may regret saying this, but the green and white ones in the magazine don’t look entirely terrible.

Definitely their best color way

Best looking shoe in their lineup by far!

I just cannot get down with those shows 🤷‍♂️

Sweet!

It's tough to admit this but the look is growing on me a bit. I think I'll end up owning a pair at some point. I'm kind of curious if they actually make any difference like they claim.

• Admin
It's tough to admit this but the look is growing on me a bit. I think I'll end up owning a pair at some point. I'm kind of curious if they actually make any difference like they claim.

Those that wear them swear by them. Did I see more distance? Not in the tech studio necessarily, but my low round on the course in the last 2 years was wearing them, so there is that.

Reactions: KEV
I saw these in the digital magazine, and I likes the colors for this special edition. Gets the point across with out yelling it like some others.

They would have to be the most comfortable pair of shoes in the world and help my game. If they helped my game and were comfortable I would wear them. Otherwise I am out.

I'd have to see 'em IRL, but, at first blush, I think I kind of like 'em.

Those that wear them swear by them. Did I see more distance? Not in the tech studio necessarily, but my low round on the course in the last 2 years was wearing them, so there is that.
That's very interesting. If anything they seem like they would be comfortable with that design. I have a hard time believing any shoe can help produce more distance but I guess if it helps with stability maybe it's true.

I thought the Faldo profile was really impressive - and the material looks sweet.

As the brand expands, it'll be fun to see THPers share their long term thoughts on how the shaping and traction support their game.

I want to like them. That color scheme should be perfect, but just can't get there.

I haven’t really thought much about them but I’m really liking the green.

The Sqairz or one of the new Puma releases? Hmmm.

I may regret saying this, but the green and white ones in the magazine don’t look entirely terrible.

just shows you how good those colors are

That's very interesting. If anything they seem like they would be comfortable with that design. I have a hard time believing any shoe can help produce more distance but I guess if it helps with stability maybe it's true.

The biggest part for me was I came from really liking stable designs a few years back with adiPure. When you add in the stability to the ground, I really really liked them, despite not being in love with the looks. Although these green and white ones look excellent. I will also add that once on the feet, they look way better than in images.

I kinda like these.

I started wearing a pair of Squirz shoes last fall and loved them. They will be on my feet when the golf season starts for me in the spring. :cool:

Shoes actually look better than most of their offerings.

Also - thereagun...

Back