Srixon and Brooks Koepka

Interesting, but signing Brooks makes it less likely I would try something LOL!

Huge for Srixon!! Can’t wait to hear the details about the contract and how many Srixon/Cleveland clubs he has to play

Does Srixon have a connection to an apparel manufacturer, like Cobra/Puma or Callaway/Travis Matthew? Because then at least Koepka could escape Nike’s horrible scripting choices.
Problem is I think he likes the crap they put out. I just always remember when he told a reporter that it’s fashion bro you wouldn’t understand.

Who goes and buys Srixon because of this deal. Making I’m aging out of this stuff.

When a player of Koepka talent chooses your equipment...That's a big deal.

Who goes and buys Srixon because of this deal. Making I’m aging out of this stuff.
Buys Srixon? Im not sure anybody in the world of golf has enough money to buy SRI with their massive parent company.

Buys Srixon? Im not sure anybody in the world of golf has enough money to buy SRI with their massive parent company.
Think he meant buys srixon equip

This is a huge deal!

Think he meant buys srixon equip
That would make more sense haha.
As with any tour player signing, its about visibility and very few tour players are as visible as Brooks Koepka...Good or Bad :ROFLMAO:

That would make more sense haha.
As with any tour player signing, its about visibility and very few tour players are as visible as Brooks Koepka...Good or Bad :ROFLMAO:
As Al Davis says... Just win and sales will come from non-brooksy fans... I know for the non srixon golfers this at lease gives visibility in magazines and marketing

As a Brooks fan I like that he believes in srixon. Especially since he never wanted sponsored this must mean either equipment was solid or money was enough.

As a srixon fan boy love getting more ponies in the stable

Great signing, I believe.

I don't base my buying decisions on any pro but it gives Srixon more visibility, which is always good. Now he needs to show up in tournaments.

Great signing, I believe.

I don't base my buying decisions on any pro but it gives Srixon more visibility, which is always good. Now he needs to show up in tournaments.

This right here. This will definitely push Srixon's brand awareness, which should get a huge boost with Brooks' visibility.

This is cool news. Srixon equipment is outstanding and I hope Brooks generates some buzz.

As Al Davis says... Just win and sales will come from non-brooksy fans... I know for the non srixon golfers this at lease gives visibility in magazines and marketing

As a Brooks fan I like that he believes in srixon. Especially since he never wanted sponsored this must mean either equipment was solid or money was enough.

As a srixon fan boy love getting more ponies in the stable
Curious, can anyone correlate a bump in Srixon sales with Hideki’s Masters win?

As a Srixon fan, I like the signing. Brooks apathy towards non-majors is OK with me.

We never grow tired of the Naples sunsets and had another beauty on Friday.

77907833-5BC0-4569-A3D8-29027705D3C4.jpeg0B8C86FE-91C5-4D52-BF9D-CC5A4BA2CA29.jpeg

I'll tell you this - Just with him signing makes me even more curious about the equipment.

As a Srixon fan, I like the signing. Brooks apathy towards non-majors is OK with me.
I can appreciate his approach to the non-majors as well.

I'll tell you this - Just with him signing makes me even more curious about the equipment.
For my curiosity why is that? Pros have never really moved the needle for me but I‘ve also never been a single cap so there isn’t a lot of parallel. I’m truly curious why you do being a low single cap. I need goals you know 😉

For my curiosity why is that? Pros have never really moved the needle for me but I‘ve also never been a single cap so there isn’t a lot of parallel. I’m truly curious why you do being a low single cap. I need goals you know 😉
I think it comes down to those that I follow - I may not go get the items - but I like to see what they're playing and why. Always been a DJ fan and as he's been using TM, I'll then check it out, not get, but check it out to see why, what it's like, yada yada yada... And I've always liked Brooks...

And maybe it happens more during the fitting process - in that you don't turn up your nose at whatever have ya.

Consider it a type of window shopping maybe?? Or that the marketing works on me and causes me to just wonder/think about it.

In the end - I'll always go with what works best for me and my game - but it gets me thinking. 🤷‍♂️

PLEASE let this mean he will play the two color ball on tour. That would be great! I want to see peoples head explode about it.

I love this. I absolutely love this.

Big signing for Srixon IMO. Brooks has a pretty big and dedicated following, I saw it first hand at the US Open. Also has to be great for marketing to sign a guy who wouldn’t sign with a brand bc he always wanted the best option available.

Back