Srixon and Brooks Koepka

Interesting, but signing Brooks makes it less likely I would try something LOL!
You’d be missing out on some excellent golf clubs my guy.

PLEASE let this mean he will play the two color ball on tour. That would be great! I want to see peoples head explode about it.
That would be amazing!

Happy for both Srixon and Brooks. Hope their partnership is successful. I wonder if he will be playing these clubs at The Match. I will probably tune in just to see.

You’d be missing out on some excellent golf clubs my guy.
Yeah, I am still interested in Srixon. Just stating Brooks moves the needle in the opposite direction for me.

are you going to watch the LPGA there today?

Nope. My wife doesn’t do the golf event thing and we are just hanging out on the beach and going to happy hour with some friends:)

Assuming it’s a full bag deal including ball as it would appear, that’s a big deal

Timing for this is perfect given The Match. I can't imagine Brooks actually talking about equipment, but this will certainly come up among the talking heads. In fact as I think about this, I would rather see mic'd up Bryson and Brooks talk in detail about the equipment and how they want to play shots than continue their junior high level gotcha banter. That would fantastic! I can dream.

Happy for both Srixon and Brooks. Hope their partnership is successful. I wonder if he will be playing these clubs at The Match. I will probably tune in just to see.

I think that is why the teaser is happening now.

The more I think about this, the more I like it.

Assuming it’s a full bag deal including ball as it would appear, that’s a big deal

Rumblings are it’s irons, driver and ball. Tomorrow morning can’t come soon enough to find out.

Official, per twitter.

I want him to play a divide ball in the match so badly.

I want him to play a divide ball in the match so badly.
that would be unreal! especially with the crazyness that is brooks fashion through nike, he would probably have a Pink and blue ready to go.

confirmed, we need to make this happen.

Looks like ZX5 driver, ZX7 irons, prototype Z-star ball and Cleveland Zipcore wedges

Looks like ZX5 driver, ZX7 irons, prototype Z-star ball and Cleveland Zipcore wedges

I'm really curios to see how the ball change goes for him.

I thought it was interesting to see he is playing the ZX 5 driver vs the 7. On the ball front I think it will be fine. Bubba went way off the grid on his ball change. Brooks is staying with a ball manufacturer that has plenty of people playing it on tour. They will find a ball that works for him.

I absolutely love this.

The ZX5 driver is a tour issue version. It is different from the retail..

1637594141215.png

Attachments

• 1637594056271.png
    1637594056271.png
    642.4 KB · Views: 12
I thought it was interesting to see he is playing the ZX 5 driver vs the 7. On the ball front I think it will be fine. Bubba went way off the grid on his ball change. Brooks is staying with a ball manufacturer that has plenty of people playing it on tour. They will find a ball that works for him.
All of their Tour staff played the 5 over the 7

Back