Srixon and Brooks Koepka

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I said it earlier this year when he put the zx7s in the bag that this had happened and no one believed me. I was told then “the unsignable was signed”… now we know..

Looks like Brooks?!

Iiiiinteresting.

BROOOOOOOKKKKKSSSYYYYYYY

Yeah, I had no idea who that was, then I was like ...could it be? Then the posts confirmed it. Very very interesting.

Wow. I’m really surprised by this.

it’s a huge signing for them, but he doesn’t move the needle for a lot of people when he’s not winning (or caring).

I figured if he was going to sign with someone, Srixon would be the landing spot bc of the irons he was playing. I think their current wood line is underrated, and hopefully he gives them a fair shot.

Wow. I’m really surprised by this.

it’s a huge signing for them, but he doesn’t move the needle for a lot of people when he’s not winning (or caring).
They will get plenty of screen time at every major though…

Interesting signing. Do they by any chance make baseball gear too? 🤣

I was going to predict a declining year for brooks. Now I am even more curious.

Right before the match with Bryson, I’m sure the timing was planned, works out well for them.

This is a great signing for them.

I think it's great for Bruce... And good for Srixon

Srixon has had a 2 major winners on staff and I believe a lot of people forget that. Also, signing Koepka is HUGE for the brand!

Brooks!

I don’t know why this signing feels weird to me, but it feels weird to me.

Not sure I knew what he was playing, so for me, this isn't a big signing

I feel like this is a pretty big deal as far as equipment goes.
Were there any other big name hold outs from the Nike equipment cessation, or is this the last one?

Were there any other big name hold outs from the Nike equipment cessation, or is this the last one?

Paul Casey i think is the last technically unsigned I think.

Does Srixon have a connection to an apparel manufacturer, like Cobra/Puma or Callaway/Travis Matthew? Because then at least Koepka could escape Nike’s horrible scripting choices.

Back