Srixon Announces Partnership with ASICS

Asics makes great product. They have had a few lean years with some new run brands emerging but their shoes are really well made.

More on this will be coming next month, but I am pretty intrigued right now.

Just saw this. I've run at least 2 marathons and 6 halves in Asics shoes. I can't imagine why they couldn't make a great golf shoe.

Just saw this. I've run at least 2 marathons and 6 halves in Asics shoes. I can't imagine why they couldn't make a great golf shoe.
I’ve ran to the fridge and back to my chair a few times really fast in my ASICS. Great shoe.

I’ve ran to the fridge and back to my chair a few times really fast in my ASICS. Great shoe.
Won't have to wait on you for any slow play on the course then, that is for sure. :ROFLMAO:(y)

I like/use their running shoes. May have to get a pair of their golf shoes

Asics is my go to shoe for the gym. I had a pair of golf shoes made by them as well. Looking forward to these new releases. Always nice to have more options.

More on this will be coming next month, but I am pretty intrigued right now.
Are these released in Mid December? I thought I read that somewhere.

Are these released in Mid December? I thought I read that somewhere.

I would say that is a fair assessment. We will have some good info in the next few weeks for everybody.

I'd be interested to see what ASICS tech they use in the golf shoe. :unsure:

Pretty excited about this. ASICS have been my go to running shoe for awhile now. May have to try a pair once they are released.

I would love a spikeless Asics shoes styled like the Keyano with Gel in the heel and forefoot.

OOPS, After getting on Google Images I see they already do it. And with Boa. This might be good for Srixon and Asics to play off each others strengths.

Last edited:
Back